Home Alone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 15, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $27.99

6420139_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I'd much prefer it without the spider coming down on a web, which doesn't happen in the movie.
And also would it have killed them to put a few of the Christmas decorations around the paint can to give this at least a small Christmas feel.
Back should have been white too.

I'd much prefer it without the spider coming down on a web, which doesn't happen in the movie.
And also would it have killed them to put a few of the Christmas decorations around the paint can to give this at least a small Christmas feel.
Back should have been white too.
Back is right, the front is ******, damn, I wanted to buy this so bad. Inside artwork is shittier than the front one :(

Also kind of irrationally hate the fact that it says "From John Hughes." And that's coming from someone who considers Hughes one of his favourite writers & directors.
I'll wait for the 4K amaray which will hopefully have a nice slip.

Apart from the error of the dangling spider (which anyway should've looked more like this) ...
1594661738631.png

... the front image is neatly in the spirit and colour of one of the original posters:-
1594661203732.png
1594661313847.png

"So here's what we're gonna do, we're gonna make the spider the focal point of the entire SteelBook! We'll release it a month before Halloween when people are already thinking about all things spidery!" And even tho the can of paint is red on the front, we'll make the paint green in the inside and let it drip so people think of green slime like in ghostbusters! We'll get sales throughout the entire 4th quarter! A double Whammy of holiday goodness!"

"By God Tim, that's genius! Quick, send it through!"

200.gif

Last edited: