GA
Release date: September 26, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $14.99

img_5004-png.271025

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21 and rj531
I actually really think about it, this movie is brilliant, never gets old and is rewatchable over and over. Only shame that there is no Czech audio coz that is just hilarious and really fits to all characters (and I´m the one who prefers original in overall)

What is the finish btw?

@Wreck would you mind to manage this one for me If I decide to go for it? I´ll give you PM in case.

The shipping from us to eu is what these days? 25 usd? I might be interested in this one as well :emb:

Why? region free AND available still from Best Buy for cheap. Holla if you need some help.
Appreciate the offer! I might just have to take you up on it if I can find something else to be shipped along with this (and isn't too difficult for you to get hold of, of course).

Tell you guys what.... I'll order a good few , return what comes dented as that can be typical w bb shipping , get that sorted n then do a mini gb for u. So be patient n I'll be in touch

If in uk I can make shipping $11 if you not in a rush.

Tell you guys what.... I'll order a good few , return what comes dented as that can be typical w bb shipping , get that sorted n then do a mini gb for u. So be patient n I'll be in touch

If in uk I can make shipping $11 if you not in a rush.

@Wreck I would also like one please wreck to the UK with $11 shipping.