GA
Release date: September 26, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $14.99

img_5004-png.271025

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21 and rj531
My favourite Christmas movie... definitely need this! Hopefully the UK get a steelbook release soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Region A locked from the back? Pity, I would definitely have picked this up to go with the other christmas steelbooks I have (Scrooged, Elf, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation & The Polar Express preordered.)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Region A locked from the back? Pity, I would definitely have picked this up to go with the other christmas steelbooks I have (Scrooged, Elf, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation & The Polar Express preordered.)

Sometimes they write that it's region locked cos there is a dvd copy that is locked but the blu ray disc is actually region free. We just need someone to buy and test it. I've bought a couple of steelbook's where this is the case.
I'm hoping the uk will have both films out in steel at some point but I do like this us release

• Thanks
Reactions: Strangerbyday
Sometimes they write that it's region locked cos there is a dvd copy that is locked but the blu ray disc is actually region free. We just need someone to buy and test it. I've bought a couple of steelbook's where this is the case.
I'm hoping the uk will have both films out in steel at some point but I do like this us release

Just had a look & it seems all previous releases of this that were listed as Region A have been region free so I'd say this is no different. Might have to stick an order in for this in that case.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21 and chunk
Just had a look & it seems all previous releases of this that were listed as Region A have been region free so I'd say this is no different. Might have to stick an order in for this in that case.

Thats good to know:thumbs: I'd like to get this at some point:D