UK
Release date: March 9th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com
Price: €8.99 (Amazon) - €9.22 (FNAC)

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
did u notice there was 2 versions of the steelbook in France ?

called DVD + or BLU RAY +, means that while the 1st one has the blu ray in bonus, the 2nd one got the DVD in bonus, I never heard something that much stupid ...

what the point of all of this ?

any thoughts ?

There are many other stores that sell Blu-rays, though. If Kuzco says EVERY store will apply the discount at the counter, I think it's not just Fnac.
Fnac, Espace Culturel E.Leclerc, Cultura, Auchan, Carrefour, etc...
Every stores should be concerned with this discount offer

called DVD + or BLU RAY +, means that while the 1st one has the blu ray in bonus, the 2nd one got the DVD in bonus, I never heard something that much stupid ...

any thoughts ?

Yeah I thought the same. But maybe one is Size G1 and the other G2

Anyone know why is it so cheap? I have ordered it but wondering the quality of this one.

I repeat what I said previously : From steelbookpro.fr : no text on the back, intern artwork present, glossy finish ! French title yes, it's a France exclusive steelbook.

any thoughts ?

It's the same steelbook with the same discs, just the banner of the flyer is different.

Reactions: marshall Banana
My order was shipped on Thursday
Total price including shipping was €10.02

The shipping costs was nearly more than the price of the steelbook itself :LOL::rofl:

You can't complain at a bargain like that I wish all new release steelbooks was that cheap considering shipping included in the price :LOL:

Reactions: luke98
4,99€ for a new steelbook of a brand new film is pretty incredible.

It wasn't just in stores, Amazon.fr lowered their price to €4,99 at some point too (but most of time during the pre-order stage it was €8,99), I got it from them. Not much movement on the lenticular card, the characters just shift a little to the left/right, but there's some depth and overall it's a pleasing steelbook.

Sony France have to be operating at a loss here, unless they know they're going to be selling so many they will make a profit.

But that's nice, and I hope that trend continues for every new Sony steelbook :).