How do you picture other members in your head?

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
So how do you picture other members in your head? This thread is just for fun :naughty:;) i'll go first, you can post as many times as you like :p:D

@bloodsnake007
c29421f2b2408bee699588e7eb3a6c95.jpg

@ocielz
DannyTrejo.jpg

@Actarus
rick_moranis_02.jpg

@Mickle_89
hornswoggle.gif

@harry
latest_cb_20140430012616.jpg

Last edited:
I've been meaning to have some fun here! Just been so damn busy with work, I'm actually on my lunch break right now doing this! :p Love this thread! :D Well it's already been established by @Mickle_89 that @luke98 is McLovin... and I agree 100%! :woot:

And @Asopp... damn drunk bastard! :rofl:
View attachment 219312

Still plenty more to come! :D :p

:rofl: :LOL: :hilarious: :hilarious: :thumbs: :D That is so spooky, i swear when i looked your post yesterday after i got back from the bar, i looked just like that (minus the socks :D) i laughed my as* off :hilarious: :hilarious: This is pretty funny thread :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
:rofl: :LOL: :hilarious: :hilarious: :thumbs: :D That is so spooky, i swear when i looked your post yesterday after i got back from the bar, i looked just like that (minus the socks :D) i laughed my as* off :hilarious: :hilarious: This is pretty funny thread :thumbs:
@Asopp Did you experience Déjà vu?! :rofl:

I bet this was you last night! DAMN IT Kalle, put some clothes on! :woot: :hilarious:
LOL!.jpg

This is how I picture myself here on HDN

@PunkNinja FU**ING SEXY! :naughty: In the words of Borat, "How much?"
images
:D :p
PMSL! :LOL::LOL:

This is brilliant!
@spass LOL! Had to bring you in here buddy! :LOL: