How many Digibooks do you own? Post Pics of Your collecton!

How many Digibooks/Blu-Ray Book Eds do you own?

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • 1-10

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • 71-150

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

• Total voters
My one and only Digibook, The Matrix, which I got a couple years back.

img5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wreck and cassopeia
I'm not sure exactly, but I know I own somewhere between 10-20. I'm really hoping to build up my digibook collection next year, as my love for steelbooks is fading slightly due to all the releases they get now, whereas digibooks aren't that common, so they feel more special IMO.

I'm not sure exactly, but I know I own somewhere between 10-20. I'm really hoping to build up my digibook collection next year, as my love for steelbooks is fading slightly due to all the releases they get now, whereas digibooks aren't that common, so they feel more special IMO.

+1

I find myself looking more and more at digibooks recently too. Too bad some of the nicest ones aren't in english. I have a really hard time brining myself to buy digibooks without english text though.

I own 3
Avatar which I was hoping my 3D DE steel was going to replace, but didn't:(
Close Encounters of the Third Kind ( hoping a steel will be released to replace
Sparticus I am hoping to replace with the DE steelbook.

I do love the digi's, but I would rather have all steels. I have already replaced half of my amarays with steelbooks.

^^^^ Wait are you telling me the BB & TDK digibooks in your collection above are in English text inside? You must tell me where to get them if so or more info on them. From the ratings logo's they look like some kind of Euro release?

Nice collection btw. Im the same...wont buy digibooks unless there in English. Although that Muller TDKR one is such a beauty with its embossing and all its tempting me!

Reactions: tridon
^^^^ Wait are you telling me the BB & TDK digibooks in your collection above are in English text inside? You must tell me where to get them if so or more info on them. From the ratings logo's they look like some kind of Euro release?

Nice collection btw. Im the same...wont buy digibooks unless there in English. Although that Muller TDKR one is such a beauty with its embossing and all its tempting me!

Yep, both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are in English. They're from the Netherlands. Bought them from bol.com. :thumbs: