How many Digibooks do you own? Post Pics of Your collecton!

How many Digibooks/Blu-Ray Book Eds do you own?

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • 1-10

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • 71-150

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

• Total voters
Yep, both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are in English. They're from the Netherlands. Bought them from bol.com. :thumbs:

Thank You good sir. Im going to have to look into those. I thought those never came in English anywhere....

Are those ratings logo's printed on? Are all Netherlands releases in general in English text?

Last edited:
Thank You good sir. Im going to have to look into those. I thought those never came in English anywhere....

Are those ratings logo's printed on? Are all Netherlands releases in general in English text?

The rating logos are unfortunately printed on, but at least they're not overly obnoxious like some countries' rating logos. Both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight come in nice, clear plastic slipcovers, too. As for all their editions being in English, I purchased Universal's Gladiator and King Kong from the same site and they also arrived in English, so I'm guessing that yeah, all Netherlands Digibooks are in English. Good luck! :)

EDIT: I took pics of my Batman Digibook haul here before. You can check them out before ordering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
The rating logos are unfortunately printed on, but at least they're not overly obnoxious like some countries' rating logos. Both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight come in nice, clear plastic slipcovers, too. As for all their editions being in English, I purchased Universal's Gladiator and King Kong from the same site and they also arrived in English, so I'm guessing that yeah, all Netherlands Digibooks are in English. Good luck! :)

EDIT: I took pics of my Batman Digibook haul here before. You can check them out before ordering.

Perfect. Thanks for all the info. Good to know stuff for the future.

Reactions: tridon
34 DigiBooks - about 10 more on the way

I pretty much quit on Steelbooks and will focus more on Digibooks now. I'm also opening all Digibooks (unlike steelbooks) to watch the moviesm and will only buy movies that I really like (VERY MUCH unlike Steelbooks :hilarious:):

img1.jpg

img2.jpg

img3.jpg

img4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New to the forum, I really like these digibooks and have been slowly collecting them since they first appeared. I'm a serious bargain shopper, though. I don't pay a lot for these, but where I can get a digibook for a movie I want, I do. The UK Universal digibooks at $16 shipped were the most expensive, $14.99 for The Town was my previous high. Most are $8-12.

North by Northwest
Seven (Canada)
JFK
Dark Knight Rises
Batman (1980)
Amadeus
The Green Mile
Mutiny on the Bounty
Falling Down
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest
Matrix
Bonnie and Clyde
Dirty Harry
Natural Born Killers
The Town
Bridge over the River Kwai
Pillow Talk (UK)
Unforgiven
Citizen Kane (Best Buy)
E.T.
Shawshank Redemption
Poltergeist
Clash of the Titans
Doctor Zhivago
Jaws (UK)
Big Lebowski
Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid
Batman Begins (France)
The Dark Knight (France)
Heat (France)
Inception (France)
Iron Man (France)

On Order:
King Kong (UK)
Gladiator (UK)

q1.jpg

I currently have 3 at home - E.T., Gladiator and The Shawshank Redemption. I am waiting for delivery of King Kong.
And I would like to have Amadeus, The Green Mile or Atonement and Jaws... but am waiting for price drop.

My Digibook Collection

I love Digibooks but only the UK & U.S. Editions. Just bought one French Edition but did not like the booklet as it was in French. I like the booklets to be in English. Please see attached my Digibook collection pictures...:drool::drool:

Attachments

• My Digibooks.jpg
    My Digibooks.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 78
New to this section of the forum. What's the difference between a digibook and digipack? Thanks!

Digibook has actual pages and exactly as you read its name... a book with pages (text & artwork). A Digipack is basically a fold out packaging of discs with artwork generally in the background.

Examples from net:

Digibook:
amadeus-digibook.jpg

Digipack:

photo_digipack-large.jpg

6602_4.jpg

Currently I just have 1- Jaws but I also got UK digipak of dirty dancing (for my mum for Mother's Day coming up) & I have Schindler's list UK on pre order.

Also, my friend in US is ordering the hobbit for me & also seeing if they still have dark knight rises lenticular one in their local store. I'm also tempted of getting them to cancel the les miserable pre order & ill order the UK digibook.

King Kong is Defiently on my want list but I haven't got the money to purchase it just yet. Hopefully it either stays in stock or reduces in price ;)

Currently I just have 1- Jaws but I also got UK digipak of dirty dancing (for my mum for Mother's Day coming up) & I have Schindler's list UK on pre order.

Also, my friend in US is ordering the hobbit for me & also seeing if they still have dark knight rises lenticular one in their local store. I'm also tempted of getting them to cancel the les miserable pre order & ill order the UK digibook.

King Kong is Defiently on my want list but I haven't got the money to purchase it just yet. Hopefully it either stays in stock or reduces in price ;)

Some nice editions to start your digibook collection Jb - congratulations :thumbs:

Only got 4 digibooks :(

Jaws, Gladiator, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Singin' in the Rain [this one I have just ordered]

Reactions: taher
I now believe that Digibooks are a much nicer collectible than SteelBooks, and If there is a movie released in both formats, I will be getting the Digibook. I just cancelled my order for Les Miserables SteelBook with a Canadian friend, so that I can get the upcoming UK Digibook instead. Anyway, back on topic.

I have 21 Digibooks from the USA and the UK, with Citizen Kane and Unforgiven on their way. Also will get the aforementioned Les Miserables, and the Walmart exclusive of The Hobbit.

I now believe that Digibooks are a much nicer collectible than SteelBooks, and If there is a movie released in both formats, I will be getting the Digibook. I just cancelled my order for Les Miserables SteelBook with a Canadian friend, so that I can get the upcoming UK Digibook instead. Anyway, back on topic.

I have 21 Digibooks from the USA and the UK, with Citizen Kane and Unforgiven on their way. Also will get the aforementioned Les Miserables, and the Walmart exclusive of The Hobbit.

I actually agree to an extent.... my issue with digibooks is that not enough of them are in English text. So many (in-fact a lot of the nicer releases) are in foreign text. Which is fine too, but, I wish an English text version of them existed somewhere.

Reactions: taher