How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.5%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 80 4.2%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 45 2.4%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,651
Last edited by a moderator:
Today was great day:
-> Big Hero from Nova
-> Futurepack of Mockingjay from...from...from... @bloodsnake007 with a little help of @Buffalo MX

View attachment 163819

@galareta2332
excited.gif
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :notworthy: I'm glad you finally received your box of Goodies! :thumbs: I hope you and your wife enjoy them! :drool: :hungry:

I'm a fan of your unboxing comic pics :photo: But this one is my FAVORITE! :) It's hilarious and who better than Beetlejuice, "Shotgun, those boobs are mine!" LOL! :rofl: I love it! :oohyeah: :woot: THANKS!

OK so here goes:

I had a few 'issues' recently that led me to posting in the members area that I'd had enough, I was selling up and I wouldn't be on anymore :(
Get a message from @Wreck asking me to cool down take my holiday and think about it when I came back so I agree and go off to relax :)

Fast forward to last Saturday I get a knock on my door and answer it to someone I don't know calling me by my name :wtf:

Introduces himself as David, none other than @Naughtius Maximus , at this point I'm a little freaked out as I've never met him before and obviously I wasn't expecting him as he say's he has something in the car for me. I think my jaw hit the floor as you can see from the vid below what was in the car!!!!!!!!!

For all you new members and board users thinking of becoming Ninja's this is what we mean by Ninja Spirit, I did not ask for this, I did not expect this, but the crazy f$£kers did it anyway! This would not happen anywhere else but here and although they near gave me a heart attack I love them and this place all the more for it :drool:

Enjoy the vid I think it may well be, if not the, then one of the largest pick ups seen in this thread EEK!

and excuse the music I have a very strange sense of humour somedays :hilarious:

Oh and there's a more embarrassing video of David dropping them at my house but that's only in the members section ;)

@taher @Moros @harry @Nightbreed1984 @DADDYCOOL187 @jammyone @djs1401 @Ross @Scary Hair @chunk @Kuzco @berns @smileyx9 @whysoserious? @dfoles @Goonboy @ocielz @Blu-devil @Sigill @apsmith21 @Naughtius Maximus @bigfub @carllenc @howiesteed @C.C. 95 @Hooch @nefilim @Towser @KD Scorp @GinjaNinja18 @terry44 @marmup @bigwednesday0 @hiratafabio @spass @Asopp @DodgyDave @MrRegan @dominic @Steve @PunkNinja @Pud1804 @biscuitnoir @wjasoncul @PascalCgon @Basil @wozbit @capricornio34232 @Le Marquis @kevintj @jitstark @mnementh @wassa @transa100 @Ricker @zoneism @jbsolo @roseart @unam9 @Dano @Jacko @Miffed @Antman @Il Furiano @Paulapips @wayne71 @surfury @entreri @justboy @George Pearce @Apollon @Ask @Whitenie @vurt @digitalbabe @UpsetSmiley @megabee @Drum18 @morfeusz @NoDingsNoScratches @pmartin252 @Wreck @Noodles @Snollygoster @MK50 @mllNY @bloodsnake007

I saw my Steelbooks in the video!!

Three of my favorites arrived today including what I consider to be the original Terminator "Westworld". If you've never seen it check it out. Yul Brynner is terrifying as a gun slinging android that is unstoppable.

If you have a minute, please stop by my new Marvel collection thread and give a like if you find it worthy. Thanks! :)

View attachment 163845

Westworld is great, not sure about the reboot coming.....I like the We are Soldiers steelie alot, displayed that and a bunch of war films during Memorial Day.
I had been using the plastic stands like you for awhile, but have been having problems with them, switched to Walmart Mainstay easels, only a buck, feel safer with them, but have a bigger footprint...

• Informative
Reactions: Phantasmic
Big Hero 12...err...6...x2...they look great....

View attachment 164169

Nice pick ups @Lakerone . I have these myself except Elecktra which I'm waiting for. Kingdom of Heaven rules! For me it's Ridley Scott's masterpiece. I wish Film Arena did this one instead of Exodus: Gods & Kings. It's a much better movie and way more deserving.
I know what you mean about those stands as they can be a bit small. That's interesting about the mainstays. I'll check em out. :thumbs:

Reactions: Lakerone