How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.5%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 133 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 80 4.2%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 45 2.4%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,632
Last edited by a moderator:
Additions over the last few weeks!
View attachment 329834
Argo and Underworld 1-4 come from the awesome @Apollon, Underworld 5 and Whiplash come from Amazon (Whiplash came slightly damaged so that was a bit disappointing but I can live with it), and I found the awesome BVS HDZeta double lenti for a great deal on ebay!

Thrilled with all of these!

Enjoy!

Well snagged my copy of then grail I was hunting for JOHN WICK 1 NOVAMEDIA LENTICULAR through eBay but thanks to the great @chunk whos copy it was Great seller and all round top lass! Would love to upload photos like you lot won't have seen enough of them by now But can anyone give me tips on how to resize photos and add spoiler tags? Or direct me to somewhere that can? I upload from my iPhone 5 many thanks chris

• Thanks
Reactions: moon and chunk
Can't believe I have taken a photo which isn't "file too big"!! Today arrivals and the steel in that Filmarena John Wick 1 is possibly my new favourite steel! Going to try and do a spoiler tag next! Wish me luck! (PS If anyone is interested in JW2 FS B for sale or trade gimme a shout!)

Attachments

• IMG_7264.JPG
    IMG_7264.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
Can't believe I have taken a photo which isn't "file too big"!! Today arrivals and the steel in that Filmarena John Wick 1 is possibly my new favourite steel! Going to try and do a spoiler tag next! Wish me luck! (PS If anyone is interested in JW2 FS B for sale or trade gimme a shout!)

You bought it on eBay few days ago right? :) I remember this listing, you got yourself pretty good deal :thumbs:

You bought it on eBay few days ago right? :) I remember this listing, you got yourself pretty good deal :thumbs:
I sure did dude!! The fullslip B does look a lot better than I thought but still not diggin it enough to keep it to be honest I i have the lenti which i was after! But the filmarena devil edition is a thing of beauty!

Attachments

• IMG_7269.JPG
    IMG_7269.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7273.JPG
    IMG_7273.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I sure did dude!! The fullslip B does look a lot better than I thought but still not diggin it enough to keep it to be honest I i have the lenti which i was after! But the filmarena devil edition isn't a thing of beauty!

Yea that slip B is a tough nut. It still didn´t grow on me much, but I like it, only Im not crazy about it. As far as FAC goes, I like Angel more especially the steelbook, but that Devil slip is neat that´s for sure.

Anyway I still think I will replace my Nova slip B for A in a future :whistle:

Yea that slip B is a tough nut. It still didn´t grow on me much, but I like it, only Im not crazy about it. As far as FAC goes, I like Angel more especially the steelbook, but that Devil slip is neat that´s for sure.

Anyway I still think I will replace my Nova slip B for A in a future :whistle:
Yeah that FM Angel steel does look beautiful but i think after I get both on 4K i think I'm done with JW altogether!