How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: May 21, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $37.99 $34.99

h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wreck, can you talk to these goobers at Best Buy and tell them this should be like... $29.99
I'd argue it should be around 20 bucks. That's what the first 2 sold for at BBY and the script for Hidden World's isn't close to the firs to. I barely laughed at all. For reference, I watched the first 2 (for the first time) within a month of this hitting theaters. I'll probably wait for a huge sale (assuming it odesn't sell out first).

I'd argue it should be around 20 bucks. That's what the first 2 sold for at BBY and the script for Hidden World's isn't close to the firs to. I barely laughed at all. For reference, I watched the first 2 (for the first time) within a month of this hitting theaters. I'll probably wait for a huge sale (assuming it odesn't sell out first).
Yeah. While I liked the story they were telling just fine, the dialogue was severely lacking.

Just got an email from Best Buy that says get a $5 Reward card when you buy HtTYD3, but when I click it it’s “no longer available”. I’m guessing it’ll work closer to the stores actually opening.

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON MY BEST BUY POINTS OFFER:
*Offer valid 5/21/19-6/1/19 in Best Buy® stores and at BestBuy.com®. My Best Buy members get 250 base points on qualifying purchase(s). Bonus rewards will be deposited appoximately two weeks after purchase. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 2 bonus point offer per membership.

Just got an email from Best Buy that says get a $5 Reward card when you buy HtTYD3, but when I click it it’s “no longer available”. I’m guessing it’ll work closer to the stores actually opening.

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON MY BEST BUY POINTS OFFER:
*Offer valid 5/21/19-6/1/19 in Best Buy® stores and at BestBuy.com®. My Best Buy members get 250 base points on qualifying purchase(s). Bonus rewards will be deposited appoximately two weeks after purchase. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 2 bonus point offer per membership.

They are probably disabling the free digital code offer for pre orders before making this offer active. Who knows

I wish the spines lined up a little better, but a nice SteelBook otherwise.

5BA280F6-D984-45DC-8F1B-405CFFF96CE7.jpeg

Just got a new email “Let’s try this again”. I click it and in the fine print it did say you have to opt in:

*Offer valid 5/21/19–6/1/19. Must click to opt-in. Purchase any physical copy of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World on Blu-Ray, DVD, or 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray between 5/21/19 and 6/1/19 and receive $5 in My Best Buy bonus rewards (250 points). Bonus reward deposited into Member’s My Best Buy account between 6/8/19 and 6/14/19. Offer void if qualifying product is returned. Limit 2 bonus rewards per customer. Offer valid for select My Best Buy Members only.

I’m not sure if the link is specific to my email or just the offer. If anyone else gets the new email PM me and let’s compare links to see if they’re the same and can be shared or if it’s account specific.

What's the likelihood of the groupbuys for this & the first movie being restocked? I can see there's still stock available for part 2 but was looking to pick up the 3 together.

What's the likelihood of the groupbuys for this & the first movie being restocked? I can see there's still stock available for part 2 but was looking to pick up the 3 together.

Hidden dragon is still available in some stores and the first 2 are available online (and probably in stores too).