Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: January 29, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

001CEF58-BA62-44AF-BA24-C82915C018B3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could do with seeing the full art of this little gem @apsmith21 could be a proper little sweetheart.

Yeah, it looks like people will be after this one. My store is already sold out, and we're a bit away from release.

If you are at all interested, I'd suggest getting one now. Space is limited on the group buy, I'm not sure if I'll be getting many extras.

Don't think we'll get early photos from Best Buy, and the BB insider often just posts sealed photos.

Reactions: kingkarl1967
From what I can see in these two pics courtesy nuikichiSB artwork looks pretty good with nicely detailed imagery:-
1548810358138.png

1548810422900.png

I watched this film, and what I can say is that its obviously no masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination. Its also no CRIMSON TIDE, However it wasn't that bad actually. There were a few moments that I felt it was about to dip into an area of no turning back but it kept finding a way to pull it self back together. Its a fun flick, and one I could see myself watching again ... about as much as The Day After Tomorrow tho.

If you like sub movies in general , (and I do) then that can also help add another point to it.

I'd give the movie itself a range of 2 to 3.5 stars depending on mood out of 5. fyi

I watched this film, and what I can say is that its obviously no masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination. Its also no CRIMSON TIDE, However it wasn't that bad actually. There were a few moments that I felt it was about to dip into an area of no turning back but it kept finding a way to pull it self back together. Its a fun flick, and one I could see myself watching again ... about as much as The Day After Tomorrow tho.

If you like sub movies in general , (and I do) then that can also help add another point to it.

I'd give the movie itself a range of 2 to 3.5 stars depending on mood out of 5. fyi
I'll be humming this as I put the disc in....:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: howarmat
Starting my Christmas week submarine themed movie binge with this title - Dolby Vision and ATMOS - still just as amazingly fresh as the first viewing for me! On to Jack Ryan season 3 before Hunt for Red October tomorrow :thumbs:

Reactions: StifflersDad