I Am Legend (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: August 2, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 6, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

FB_IMG_1622803354475.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this already on sale for RC members? Just curious because as a non RC member I can't see the listing which usually indicates it's going on sale soon.

Looks alright that, remember this being the demo disc back when Bluray was just starting out so wonder what it looks like in 4K? Expect this'll be the WWA Steelbook HDZeta use in their silver line release that's planned

Reactions: Daubt
Looks alright that, remember this being the demo disc back when Bluray was just starting out so wonder what it looks like in 4K? Expect this'll be the WWA Steelbook HDZeta use in their silver line release that's planned
I didn't realise there was a hdzeta edition announced for this. Then again, we don't really get any info any more.....

This is one of those movies that could have been great but wasn't. Also, the Steelbook looks crap; blurry and badly photoshopped. It's like when you're watching a 3D movie as a kid and you take the glasses off to see what it looks like and you almost have an aneurysm and have to quickly put them back on.

• Haha
Reactions: Retro Parrot
I have this steelbook and at the moment am not thinking to buy this new version. Except if it'll have both versions of the movie on 4K disc, otherwise no.
Old steelbook looks better and it's embossed.

I-am-Legend-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
I-am-Legend-steelbook-outside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

I didn't realise there was a hdzeta edition announced for this. Then again, we don't really get any info any more.....

It's planned for Silver Label, but if it's going to be released it'll be probably toward end of the year. I don't imagine sooner, realisticaly more chances toward next year.