or
HMV.com

1000342736.JPG

Actual pictures thanks to jimbean:
imagewekz.jpg

imagenmm.jpg

imageiwtc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great, really like the back artwork. I'll wait and see if the price drops though, only got The Matrix from this wave so far.

Reactions: pmwhelan
I think I may sell my Canadian version and get this one. The design is much more interesting on this one.

If any of you guys like this film the you should definitely read the original short story... It's only like 150 pages long!
I think Robert Mathewson wrote it.. It's AMAZING!!!

If only they'd stuck closer to the original material.. This film could have been a classic.. I'm gonna pick this up next week :)

If any of you guys like this film the you should definitely read the original short story... It's only like 150 pages long!
I think Robert Mathewson wrote it.. It's AMAZING!!!

If only they'd stuck closer to the original material.. This film could have been a classic.. I'm gonna pick this up next week :)

:scat::scat:you're right :D and for the steelbook, it's really great :rolleyes:

Reactions: Chandler_90
Very nice steelbook, but I just can't get past the prices on these. When Play.com can issue great catalogue titles for under £10 these are just way too expensive. If they drop the price I'm in, but otherwise I'd rather buy newer titles for that money.

Much prefer the cover on the amazon.ca steelbook, but getting it without damage kind of negates the anticipation of actually receiving it.