I Got Scammed

Sucks for you Glenn..

UPDATE; The patch (1.20) has been released, it is 16MB, full list of changes below;

* Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
* Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
* Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.
* Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.
* Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
* The Ignore list functionality corrected.
* Unlock of “Frontrunner” Medal now functioning correctly.
* Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
* Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
* Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
* HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
* Controller input tweaks and modifications.
* Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
* Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.

D'oh

when is NA release.

I'd feel like an ass taking back my offer, haha.

HAHAHA don't man, you should read bumpy's responses to the thread over at Highdefdigest! lol that was some funny stuff, he called the dude, the gf and somewhat harassed them to get them to send his stuff back! lol

HAHAHA don't man, you should read bumpy's responses to the thread over at Highdefdigest! lol that was some funny stuff, he called the dude, the gf and somewhat harassed them to get them to send his stuff back! lol

man, that's some thread, haha. I hope he gets everything back for my sake, lol. Pending a nice patch update.

Last edited:
I was laughing hard while reading that! it was funny man I never imagined bumpy to go to such lengths lol

Seems like it was a bumpy ride... lol

Anyways Glen-bob so far it looks like its a SP fix on the controls, idk about MP yet..

i was reading a few minutes ago one an article published mar. 4 and the developers had no intentions on fixing the controls. they thought they were accurate and were leaving them as is.

EDIT

sorry guess it was mar. 2

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/03/patch-to-fix-killzone-2-controls-not-going-to-happen.ars

Patch to "fix" Killzone 2 controls? Not going to happen
Many gamers are frustrated with the unresponsive feel of Killzone 2 controls, but Guerrilla Games will not be changing their minds on the issue: this is how the game will stay.

By Ben Kuchera | Last updated March 2, 2009 1:10 PM CTText Size Print this article Leave a comment
The controls in Killzone 2 can take some time to get used to, and gamers will most likely find themselves turning the sensitivity way up in order to get the control they're used to in other games. Guerrilla Games has heard your complaints, and its answer is simple: the controls are fine as they are.

"After carefully looking into this, reading the posts, talking to a lot of you directly and analysing the controls at GG we have come to the conclusion that there are no changes required to the system," producer Seb Downie wrote. But why were the control settings made this way?

"Killzone 2 is a weighty, slower, more tactical first person experience that focuses on immersion," Downie wrote. "It is not a twitchy, split-second gun-wielding experience like some shooters. Also, the online experience is quicker as we've made the controls and animations a little faster during design."

Our take on it? The controls are not nearly as bad as some people are saying, but they're also not optimal. You'll spend time tweaking the settings, and for our review we maxed out the sensitivity. The controls for Killzone 2 aren't something you enjoy, they're something you learn to live with.

This seems to close the door on updates or patches that address this issue, although adding a few more options for players frustrated by the controls might not be a bad idea. When complaints become this persistent, you can't simply dismiss them as growing pains.

i was reading a few minutes ago one an article published mar. 4 and the developers had no intentions on fixing the controls. they thought they were accurate and were leaving them as is.

and they quote what they guy said when the demo came out..