I live in Japan - Ask Me Anything!

If you have played Final Fantasy games, what's your favourite part? (if you haven't this is quite a ****** question :D)

I don't even know when was the last time I played FF, but my favourite has always been VIII.

Bumping as excited to find another member in Nihon!
Where in Japan do you live my man? I'm down Gifu way.

I have not been active for quite awhile, but now I am so....

If you have played Final Fantasy games, what's your favourite part? (if you haven't this is quite a ****** question :D)

I don't even know when was the last time I played FF, but my favourite has always been VIII.

My favorite is also VIII. You have great taste!

Bumping as excited to find another member in Nihon!
Where in Japan do you live my man? I'm down Gifu way.

Osaka

Do they really sell panties in vending machines ;)?

I heard that they did in some specialty adult type shops but, due to sanitary concerns, that is mostly a "lost art".

I am, but being a lot more selective now. I sold more than half of them to clear space since we moved to a smaller place.
I hear that. Wish I could get a bigger place. Too much stuff for a small Japanese apartment.

Since you are from Indiana I'm gonna assume did not know Japanese. Did you learn Japanese at school or just sort of learned as you figured things out? Is the language hard? How were you able to navigate through the city? Tell us about those experiences if you dont mind sharing...

@Bruckle Hey buddy! :thumbs:

I have a question or 2 for you ;) Disney's Coco was a huge hit over there, correct? Are you able to help me get some goodies? I LOVE that film! :drool: I saw a guitar pen somewhere on Instagram, it looked GREAT!

giphy.gif