I live in Japan - Ask Me Anything!

Thanks for the reply dv8mad not shocked with your answer he is a delight to watch.

Another question for you who is your favorite si fi hero / villan?.
That's a very difficult question to answer. I suppose it depends on the range I'm allowed to go in the sci-fi arena!
My first reaction was to say Master Chief from Halo, but since that's a video game, you may not find the answer acceptable. :D
In the movie world which I would assume is the real question, I would have to go with Dark Helmet!
attachment.php

You "live" in Japan, where are you from originally?

America - Indiana specifically. Let me give you an example of the excitement you can find in Indiana.

photo-46.JPG

I'm actually extremely excited to see it, but doubt I will have the chance to do so in the theater. With three kids, there is never much of an opportunity to get out of the house.
@dv8mad Do what I do... just tell the wife you're going to work and go to the movies instead!!! :naughty: :p :thumbs: LOL!

Heh, kind of tough since my job is 90% from home since I run a website. I do go out and teach some freelance classes, but they are all scheduled at the same time each week, so she would know.
Damn... that is a tough one!:angry: Well, enjoy it when its released on bluray!:p

No I'd have been fine with Master Chief from Halo not a problem with that flower.
What invention would you like to see that could make your life easier ? . Asking 'cos as you are based in Japan I bet there is some MIND BLOWING stuff on the Horizon .

No I'd have been fine with Master Chief from Halo not a problem with that flower.
What invention would you like to see that could make your life easier ? . Asking 'cos as you are based in Japan I bet there is some MIND BLOWING stuff on the Horizon .

Easy! A teleportation device. Trying to get back to the U.S to see family is a headache on it's own, it's approximately 17.8 billion times more of a hassle when 3 kids and a wife are involved.

Reactions: Scary Hair
Easy! A teleportation device. Trying to get back to the U.S to see family is a headache on it's own, it's approximately 17.8 billion times more of a hassle when 3 kids and a wife are involved.

That would be SO helpful. I can not get to the roundabout about quarter of a mile down the road without our two fighting NEVER mind 3 and a plane :wow:.

Anyway do you like wearing a hat ? if so what kind ?.

That would be SO helpful. I can not get to the roundabout about quarter of a mile down the road without our two fighting NEVER mind 3 and a plane :wow:.

Anyway do you like wearing a hat ? if so what kind ?.

I'm neither for nor against hats. If I did wear one regularly, I would hope it would be something like this;

358j5m.jpg

Reactions: Scary Hair
Flat in the City or a Country House?
I will always prefer to live in the countryside, but still have easy access to a city center for fun and entertainment.
I've only once lived in the middle of a big city. Every other time in my life I have lived from 20minutes to 1.5 hours (the 1.5 hours is simply due to train schedules in Japan) outside of one.
Now I am in a place that is more of a suburban area although it's a large apartment complex. Still, a nice amount of nature and I can get into the Osaka area in 30 minutes or so. Quite convenient!

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL