Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Hey ninjas!

Please feel free to chime in here once you receive your prizes!

See you again in 2018!
#bestweekever

Attachments

• NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 2,341
I wanted to give thanks to all the hosts and mods for making ninjaweek happen. I wanted to give a special thanks @DADDYCOOL187 for Godzilla and TMNT the embossing on the Godzilla futurepak is awesome and by far one of my favorite futurepak. I also wanted to thank @digitalbabe for Zero Dark Thirty and last but not least thanks @zesty for the amazing Batman v Superman and Independence Day slips.

#bestweekever!

Today the "Rosearts Fabulous Star Wars Prints Giveaway" prints arrived safe & sound !

Those prints are amazing and the printing quality is top notch !!! I have posted pictures below, but pictures cannot express the touch feeling and smelling of those prints :)

I would like publicly express my appreciation to:

@AcIDc0r3 for hosting the giveaway (thanks a lot !)

@roseart HUGE kudos for:

- the top notch packaging (as a result I received those prints in perfect condition)
- covering the cost of the packaging materials (paper tube, etc.)
- covering the (expensive) international shipping fees
- and last but not least, for the 3 prints

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Both my wins came yesterday so I had an awesome evening :D

I took two quick pics, so excuse the poor quality. I know, I know....I won't win any nat.geo. awards for photography :p

So here it goes:

A huge thank you to @digitalbabe for this awesome prize. I was very sad to have the UK release without the title on the spine and this one looks marvelously together with the 1st Zavvi edition of Nemo :) Thank you again!

DSC_0090.JPG

Another huge thank you goes to @Noodles for the awesome Cowboys & Aliens. I didn't own this one and I always wanted to have it in my collection. Luck was on my side with this one :D

DSC_0091.JPG

It sure was the best week ever!

Both my wins came yesterday so I had an awesome evening :D

I took two quick pics, so excuse the poor quality. I know, I know....I won't win any nat.geo. awards for photography :p

So here it goes:

A huge thank you to @digitalbabe for this awesome prize. I was very sad to have the UK release without the title on the spine and this one looks marvelously together with the 1st Zavvi edition of Nemo :) Thank you again!

View attachment 300877

Another huge thank you goes to @Noodles for the awesome Cowboys & Aliens. I didn't own this one and I always wanted to have it in my collection. Luck was on my side with this one :D

View attachment 300878

It sure was the best week ever!
Nice one buddy! Thanks for sharing, and congrats on your #NinjaWeek wins. :thumbs:

Today the "Rosearts Fabulous Star Wars Prints Giveaway" prints arrived safe & sound !

Those prints are amazing and the printing quality is top notch !!! I have posted pictures below, but pictures cannot express the touch feeling and smelling of those prints :)

I would like publicly express my appreciation to:

@AcIDc0r3 for hosting the giveaway (thanks a lot !)

@roseart HUGE kudos for:

- the top notch packaging (as a result I received those prints in perfect condition)
- covering the cost of the packaging materials (paper tube, etc.)
- covering the (expensive) international shipping fees
- and last but not least, for the 3 prints

View attachment 300785 View attachment 300786 View attachment 300787

Nice to see you do actually answer PM's and don't leave people hanging when you win stuff :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.