Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Post pics in here once you receive your prizes! #BESTWEEKEVER

hdn.jpg

Hi Folks!
So VERY happy to mention here that two of my lovely treasures arrived today!
On the left is;
- a gorgeous HDN Coin from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
- a lovely Pin from Pulp Fiction
- some great stickers
All courtesy of our dear friend @Noodles (who, btw, designed that gorgeous pin!) :happy:

On the Right is;
-
The highly coveted, beautifully embossed SteelBook of the IP Man Trilogy !
Courtesy of our dear friend @C.C. 95

Thank you both, so very very much for such wonderful prizes!
I greatly appreciate them! :thanks:

And THANK-YOU HDN for a wonderful WEEK!!!!:OMG:

1556042679515.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Folks!
So VERY happy to mention here that two of my lovely treasures arrived today!
On the left is;
- a gorgeous HDN Coin from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
- a lovely Pin from Pulp Fiction
- some great stickers
All courtesy of our dear friend @Noodles (who, btw, designed that gorgeous pin!) :happy:

On the Right is;
-
The highly coveted, beautifully embossed SteelBook of the IP Man Trilogy !
Courtesy of our dear friend @C.C. 95

Thank you both, so very very much for such wonderful prizes!
I greatly appreciate them! :thanks:

And THANK-YOU HDN for a wonderful WEEK!!!!:OMG:

View attachment 423750
Thanks for sharing bud, and congrats again on your wins! :thumbs:

Reactions: Grendel
YESSSS my 2nd and last price arrived today! Special thanks to @myraan_ for sponsoring these impossible to find items.
Jurassic Park is one of my top 5 movies of all time since I was 7 years old so I truly treasure them. I still remember how happy I was when my father took me to the cinema in 1993 although I was way too young for the movie :)
Thank you thank you thank you! I am not sure if the VHS fossil case originally looked like that or time made it so lol
20190427_171115~01.jpg

YESSSS my 2nd and last price arrived today! Special thanks to @myraan_ for sponsoring these impossible to find items.
Jurassic Park is one of my top 5 movies of all time since I was 7 years old so I truly treasure them. I still remember how happy I was when my father took me to the cinema in 1993 although I was way too young for the movie :)
Thank you thank you thank you! I am not sure if the VHS fossil case originally looked like that or time made it so lol
View attachment 424327
Love that fossil VHS case! I have one myself somewhere. I also have a similar experience with seeing the film in cinemas... I was around the same age as you when my dad took me. :)

Congratulations on your wins buddy! :thumbs:

Reactions: Marco86
View attachment 424327

Heey, glad to see u finally got them!:thumbs:

Reactions: Marco86
OK, well here we go. Best #NinjaWeek I've ever had so far!

Thanks to @GinjaNinja18 for these two Kill Bill steels. Never got round to getting the KB films, so this was a very welcome win.
NW1.JPG

Thanks to @bloodsnake007 my Lucha Ninja bro for these Pop Vinyls. THEY'RE THE BEST...... I LOVE EM! :joy::woot: Thanks for the bonus nibbles too..... I still haven't plucked up the courage to try the chilli pepper powder covered mango lollipops!
NW2.JPG

Thanks to @C.C. 95 for this edition of Cinderella. Few peeps laughed at me when I said I won a Cinderella movie but hey, I look forward to watching this. Beauty and the Beast was awesome, so why can't this? Gorgeous lenti too!
NW3.JPG

Thanks to @Noodles & Capelight for the following. Excited to see how the new Suspiria stacks up, and it's nice to add another version of The Running Man to my German steelbook. Great film!
NW4.JPG

Thanks to @Wreck for the Nova Insidious, and the bonus Losers blu ray and Star Trek Beyond blufans 1click box. Massive Trek fan so getting another one of these is awesome! Never seen the Losers, but the blurb on the back has me excited to watch that!
NW5.JPG

And last but not least, thanks to @mllNY and Bottleneck Gallery for the utterly amazing Ise Ananphada Two Towers prints. Opening the tube I was greeted by the variant first and I was stunned, and then moving that aside to see the regular release with all those colours! MY GOD! I've only ever seen her Labyrinth print online before and I would've loved to have bought that, but winning this set, as a fan of Lord of the Rings my mind is blown! Serious temptation to try and track down the Fellowship one now!
NW6.jpgNW7.JPG

So thank you to all you guys, all the other guys that hosted, donated, entered, or in any way took part in NinjaWeek. You guys make this place awesome!

Thanks to @GinjaNinja18 for these two Kill Bill steels. Never got round to getting the KB films, so this was a very welcome win.
View attachment 424860

Thanks to @bloodsnake007 my Lucha Ninja bro for these Pop Vinyls. THEY'RE THE BEST...... I LOVE EM! :joy::woot: Thanks for the bonus nibbles too..... I still haven't plucked up the courage to try the chilli pepper powder covered mango lollipops!
View attachment 424861

Thanks to @C.C. 95 for this edition of Cinderella. Few peeps laughed at me when I said I won a Cinderella movie but hey, I look forward to watching this. Beauty and the Beast was awesome, so why can't this? Gorgeous lenti too!
View attachment 424862

Thanks to @Noodles & Capelight for the following. Excited to see how the new Suspiria stacks up, and it's nice to add another version of The Running Man to my German steelbook. Great film!
View attachment 424863

Thanks to @Wreck for the Nova Insidious, and the bonus Losers blu ray and Star Trek Beyond blufans 1click box. Massive Trek fan so getting another one of these is awesome! Never seen the Losers, but the blurb on the back has me excited to watch that!
View attachment 424864

And last but not least, thanks to @mllNY and Bottleneck Gallery for the utterly amazing Ise Ananphada Two Towers prints. Opening the tube I was greeted by the variant first and I was stunned, and then moving that aside to see the regular release with all those colours! MY GOD! I've only ever seen her Labyrinth print online before and I would've loved to have bought that, but winning this set, as a fan of Lord of the Rings my mind is blown! Serious temptation to try and track down the Fellowship one now!
View attachment 424865View attachment 424866

So thank you to all you guys, all the other guys that hosted, donated, entered, or in any way took part in NinjaWeek. You guys make this place awesome!
Jesus, you weren't kidding when you told me you'd won a few giveaways... congrats mate! Very jealous of that LOTR print. :drool:

View attachment 424860

View attachment 424861

View attachment 424862

View attachment 424863

View attachment 424864

Wow, Congrats on the prizes mate :OMG::thumbs::thumbs:

Got in all of my prizes and wanted to send a few shout outs.

Thanks a lot to @FN-2187 for the poster. It will go in the closet with the rest until the time comes that I have a theater room to display them.
40662391103_3d51f5be28_c.jpg

Thanks a lot to @zesty for more amazing lenti slips. I finally have a nice slip for my SS and TLJ steelbooks. (not sure why
40662391553_901de428f1_c.jpg

46904601994_576fce5088_c.jpg

Thanks a lot to @Wreck and the folks at @EverythingBlu for this amazing release. I still can't believe I won this one and will be displaying it with pride.
40662391893_d916313624_c.jpg

Thanks to @sunnyx and @wouter for these great editions. Looking forward to watching Legend and I am a Hero for the first time and replacing my US amaray for Hell or High Water.
33751477288_1dd2b831f5_c.jpg

Thanks again to @Wreck for the digital code.
33751476578_0f2db73e9e_c.jpg
Pretty pumped that I got this today from @zesty for my Ninja Week wins. So loving these. Thank you very much Zesty, once more, for your generosity. These slips are simply beautiful.
View attachment 424105

Back from holidays and glad your happy :thumbs: In case your interested there's a 'left over' giveaway going on here :whistle:

View attachment 424860

View attachment 424861

View attachment 424862

View attachment 424863

View attachment 424864

HELL YEAH!!! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: :drool: Congrats @TheJoker! :thumbs:
tenor.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker