Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1530880494755.jpg

36605700_2122971727939363_6353817177086230528_n.jpg

FB_IMG_1521746073613.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I joined it. This was my first groupbuy and I paid but never got a shipping invoice from what I can tell.

I only have two messages, the welcome to HiDefNinja message and my shipping invoice for Shape of Water Manta Lab. I, Robot still shows under my groupbuys though.

I only have two messages, the welcome to HiDefNinja message and my shipping invoice for Shape of Water Manta Lab. I, Robot still shows under my groupbuys though.
Shipping invoice was sent on August 27th I don't see your name in the list of persons PM was sent to

Pm Karel and Martin it's likely you was missed been added to PM

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
You, sir, are patient.

Well around the holidays I just figured things were busy and didn't want to cause the ruckus thing that was happening in the Black Panther BluFans groupbuys then I forgot about it until Black Panther actually started shipping out

I have looked into this and we dont have you on our list of GB members that was generated for us, hence the shipping PM was not sent to you. There were 22 purchases in the GB and I have a list of all 22 members that purchased it and your name is not listed Im afraid. Maybe there was something wrong with your payment. We can discuss more details in PM.