I Spit On Your Grave (1978) (4K UHD + Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Ronin Flix Exclusive) [USA]

Oct 4, 2020
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: roninflix.com
Price; $59.99
Note: $15 off regular price on pre-order (discount applied at checkout)

ISOYG_WHITE_3 DISCSET_4KUHDRELEASE_RONINFLIX.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1978, one film changed the face of cinema forever. Now, 43 years later, the original and notorious I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (aka Day of the Woman) is back and still refusing to be buried! In this new limited edition 4K UHD 3 disc set, you can re-experience the phenomenon that shocked and divided the world - and influenced an entire genre and generation of filmmakers - in Ultra High Definition. Featuring a brand new 2021 4K HDR Remaster done by Ronin Flix on 4K Ultra HD, the 2020 4K scan and restoration of director Meir Zarchi’s uncut 35mm original camera negative and the restored original mono soundtrack on Blu-ray, a bonus Blu-ray including the feature length documentary Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019) and all of the historical Ronin Flix Blu-ray special features, this landmark 4K Ultra HD set belongs in every cinephiles collection.

Camille Keaton (What Have You Done to Solange?, Tragic Ceremony) stars as Jennifer Hills, a young and beautiful career woman who rents a backwoods cabin to write her first novel. Attacked by a group of local lowlifes and left for dead, she devises a horrific plan to inflict revenge in some of the most unforgettable scenes ever shot on film.

Special Features: NEW 2021 4K HDR REMASTER done by Ronin Flix, English SDH Subtitles (Feature Presentations Only) and all of the historical Ronin Flix Blu-ray special features:

• DISC 1 - I Spit on Your Grave (1978) 4K UHD Blu-ray: 4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION BLU-RAY 2160P WIDESCREEN PRESENTATION (HDR10) (1:85:1) UTILIZING THE NEW 2021 4K HDR REMASTER done by Ronin Flix, RESTORED DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO MONO, DTS-HD 5.1 SURROUND, DTS-HD 2.0 STEREO, Audio Commentary with writer / director Meir Zarchi, Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs

• DISC 2 - I Spit on Your Grave (1978) Blu-ray: HIGH DEFINITION BLU-RAY 1080P WIDESCREEN PRESENTATION (1.85:1) UTILIZING THE 2020 4K SCAN AND RESTORATION OF DIRECTOR MEIR ZARCHI'S 35 MM ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE done by Ronin Flix, RESTORED DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO MONO, DTS-HD 5.1 SURROUND, Jennifer’s Journey - the locations of I Spit on Your Grave featurette hosted by writer Michael Gingold, Audio Commentary with writer / director Meir Zarchi, Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs, The Value of Vengeance - Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave, Alternate Day of the Woman Opening Title, Theatrical Trailers, TV & Radio Spots, Still Gallery and Slideshow with Rare & Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Se

• DISC 3: Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019) Blu-ray: HIGH DEFINITION BLU-RAY 1080P WIDESCREEN PRESENTATION (1.85:1) OF THE ORIGINAL FEATURE LENGTH DOCUMENTARY, DTS-HD 5.1 SURROUND, EXCLUSIVE Deleted Scenes, Terry Zarchi’s 8mm film starring Camille Keaton, Home Movies – Camille and Meir’s wedding, Trailer