I think this might be the third time I have said this

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
I have finally taken the plunge and am returning properly. I know I said this I think back in 2015 soon after I moved, and again a year or so later. However I have got to do something about the approx 1,400 Steelbooks that I have collected over the years. Some of you will remember me from the old days of the play.com and HMV group buys but I expect most of you will not. I will be having, I hope, a discussion with staff as to the best approach as I have a lot of (small) multiples to dispose of and I want to do some Steels for giveaways. The cost of postage is no doubt an obscenity since I was last doing Group Buys nearly a decade ago. I said this to digitalbabe last time that I was back and let her down. This time I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.
Much love to all
surfury

Welcome back ....

trying to recall, didn't you owe some people some steels last time you disappeared ? Maybe you dont remember....

again I could be wrong ...

Welcome back ....

trying to recall, didn't you owe some people some steels last time you disappeared ? Maybe you dont remember....

again I could be wrong ...
Hi Wreck, good to hear from yo. I didn't disappear, life just happens, but sorry for my prolonged absence anyhow it has been far, far too long. (I can tell you the original reasons but would rather do it by PM or whatever.)

If I had steels extra they would be for folks who hadn't paid despite numerous reminders, so technically I may have. I'll still have them too, not so sure about the spreadsheets mind, that'll be on an old hard drive somewhere.

There was only one other possible one which was Blufans "Wreck It Ralph" where I acted as a distribution hub for Europe I believe. I do have 7 in total although I took 2 of these that were shipped unsealed. Each of the other 5 has the booklet. There are 2 x 3D&2D with Lenticular slip #0112 & 1163/2000; the others are plain sleeve just 3D #1772, 1773 & 1909/2000. All are sealed and mint, naturally. If you have anyone who didn't get one please let me know, I'll be happy to send it to them FOC, these were just surplus after Group Buy was satisfied in the box I was sent, so there shouldn't be anybody. If not you're more than welcome to them as give-aways though might have to restrict where to send as postage is chronic here and I believe it's just as bad your side of the pond. They've been sitting in their padded jiffy bags on a shelf like 99% of the rest of the stuff gathering dust. (Please note #1163 has loose disc/s.)

I am convinced that since I moved some workman has relieved me of my Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Baby Doll SDCC Mini Bust, have a load of other specials and remember seeing it now it is conspicuous by its absence.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Wreck, good to hear from yo. I didn't disappear, life just happens, but sorry for my prolonged absence anyhow it has been far, far too long. (I can tell you the original reasons but would rather do it by PM or whatever.)

If I had steels extra they would be for folks who hadn't paid despite numerous reminders, so technically I may have. I'll still have them too, not so sure about the spreadsheets mind, that'll be on an old hard drive somewhere.

There was only one other possible one which was Blufans "Wreck It Ralph" where I acted as a distribution hub for Europe I believe. I do have 7 in total although I took 2 of these that were shipped unsealed. Each of the other 5 has the booklet. There are 2 x 3D&2D with Lenticular slip #0112 & 1163/2000; the others are plain sleeve just 3D #1772, 1773 & 1909/2000. All are sealed and mint, naturally. If you have anyone who didn't get one please let me know, I'll be happy to send it to them FOC, these were just surplus after Group Buy was satisfied in the box I was sent, so there shouldn't be anybody. If not you're more than welcome to them as give-aways though might have to restrict where to send as postage is chronic here and I believe it's just as bad your side of the pond. They've been sitting in their padded jiffy bags on a shelf like 99% of the rest of the stuff gathering dust. (Please note #1163 has loose disc/s.)

I am convinced that since I moved some workman has relieved me of my Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Baby Doll SDCC Mini Bust, have a load of other specials and remember seeing it now it is conspicuous by its absence.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
ah ok, yeah I didnt recall exactly so just figured Id ask. Been so long. Glad to know you're doing well.

• Thanks
Reactions: surfury
@Wreck Look who's back.

Welcome back @surfury .
Thanks for the welcome back. I have just been searching the site and I now realise who you were; wheels, slow, grind comes to mind !:cheers: Good to see you A. I really have no idea who's moved on, who's been kicked, who's returned; it'll take me a couple of weeks. I can see there has been 1 fairly major change but it's the sales procedures I'll have to speak to APS about as I want to make a proper go of it this time, no dipping my toe in the water. Already working on my Google Docs spreadsheet, well I will be once I've updated my Excel one !!

Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the welcome back. I have just been searching the site and I now realise who you were; wheels, slow, grind comes to mind !:cheers: Good to see you A. I really have no idea who's moved on, who's been kicked, who's returned; it'll take me a couple of weeks. I can see there has been 1 fairly major change but it's the sales procedures I'll have to speak to APS about as I want to make a proper go of it this time, no dipping my toe in the water. Already working on my Google Docs spreadsheet, well I will be once I've updated my Excel one !!

Good to see you too mate. :)

Don’t hesitate to PM if you need help with something.

• Thanks
I have finally taken the plunge and am returning properly. I know I said this I think back in 2015 soon after I moved, and again a year or so later. However I have got to do something about the approx 1,400 Steelbooks that I have collected over the years. Some of you will remember me from the old days of the play.com and HMV group buys but I expect most of you will not. I will be having, I hope, a discussion with staff as to the best approach as I have a lot of (small) multiples to dispose of and I want to do some Steels for giveaways. The cost of postage is no doubt an obscenity since I was last doing Group Buys nearly a decade ago. I said this to digitalbabe last time that I was back and let her down. This time I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.
Much love to all
surfury
Hey bro, nice to see you back...it's definitely been a while. Hope to see you around more often. :thanks: When I think of birthdays on here I always think of you because yours is just a few days before mine. :)

• Thanks