I, Tonya (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.51) [Korea]

Which edition will you be ordering?

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B -1/4 Slip (Pre-order September 19 at 4P M Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $38.89 (Full Slip A or B) - $37.89 (1/4slip)
Note: Limited to 2050, full slip type A 950 pieces, full slip type B 850 pieces, 1/4 slip 250 pieces

IMG_20180918_220205.jpgIMG_20180918_220207.jpgIMG_20180918_220211.jpg
DnMNfVNU8AEubMc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I wasn’t going to get this. But after seeing the pics you guys have posted of Slip B, I had no choice but to order direct from PA. This would have to be one of the classiest releases I’ve seen. That B slip is beyond beautiful. Haven’t seen the movie yet but have heard nothing but rave reviews, so looking forward to getting it.

Okay, I wasn’t going to get this. But after seeing the pics you guys have posted of Slip B, I had no choice but to order direct from PA. This would have to be one of the classiest releases I’ve seen. That B slip is beyond beautiful. Haven’t seen the movie yet but have heard nothing but rave reviews, so looking forward to getting it.

Great choice mate :thanks: one certainly you won’t regret as that Rory Kurtz Slip B artwork with the PA treatment is simply breathtaking :drool: the movie is top notch aswell one of my favs for the year as I love me a good black comedy especially one with the stunning Margot.

Could someone please remove the '?' from the title? It's bugging me for quite some time now and I think it's safe to say Tonya is in fact No. 51 in Plain Archive's Exclusive line-up. ;) @Sigill

Reactions: Sigill
Got my Type B today (3 business days from SK to NZ).

Yes, it is beautiful, classy, devine. All those things. Looking forward to watching this for the first time on Friday evening.

I watched this earlier today for the first time and although they show dates of events I didn't even realize that this happened Jan. 6, 1994 - 24 years ago today - until I happened to see this on MSN.

1994: Olympic medalist Nancy Kerrigan is attacked
Figure skater Nancy Kerrigan is attacked, two days before Olympic trials, with a blunt object by an unidentified man, one month before Winter Olympics. Her rival, Tonya Harding, eventually admits to the involvement of her ex-husband and her bodyguard in the attack.

• $

A few of questions.. if anyone can help

Is the disc actually Region A locked?

Also, the shipping options are $12 or $33, economy estimated between 12-60 days and Express is 4-10 days for shipping.
Has anyone ordered from them and it's taken 60 days? I'm in the uk and I don't really want to wait up to 2 months but I don't really want to pay $33 for shipping either as that's almost as much as the steelbook

And, with the customs declaration, do plain archive mark it low automatically, or do you have to message them, or do they not give you an option?

Thanks for any help:)

A few of questions.. if anyone can help

Is the disc actually Region A locked?

Also, the shipping options are $12 or $33, economy estimated between 12-60 days and Express is 4-10 days for shipping.
Has anyone ordered from them and it's taken 60 days? I'm in the uk and I don't really want to wait up to 2 months but I don't really want to pay $33 for shipping either as that's almost as much as the steelbook

And, with the customs declaration, do plain archive mark it low automatically, or do you have to message them, or do they not give you an option?

Thanks for any help:)

The disc is all region. Watched it a few weeks back.
With shipping most my orders have been fine in the last few months except my HDZeta Shazam which hasn’t had a update since June 3rd however my Manta’s have arrived within a week.

Been a while since I ordered with the Koreans (PA/ kimchi/ nova) so I really can’t say but post from around the world seems to be touch and go at the moment.
Takes me a few extra days for a Zavvi to arrive too (within the U.K.) and I’ve waited nearly a month for a item from the US which hasn’t changed on tracking since the end of June.

I always email the premium retailer to mark down but i also put a note in the notes section before checkout if I have time. But even if I do that I still email them because I don’t 100% trust the notes comments on those websites

Reactions: chunk
The disc is all region. Watched it a few weeks back.
With shipping most my orders have been fine in the last few months except my HDZeta Shazam which hasn’t had a update since June 3rd however my Manta’s have arrived within a week.

Been a while since I ordered with the Koreans (PA/ kimchi/ nova) so I really can’t say but post from around the world seems to be touch and go at the moment.
Takes me a few extra days for a Zavvi to arrive too (within the U.K.) and I’ve waited nearly a month for a item from the US which hasn’t changed on tracking since the end of June.

I always email the premium retailer to mark down but i also put a note in the notes section before checkout if I have time. But even if I do that I still email them because I don’t 100% trust the notes comments on those websites

Thanks for the info Flloydo, very much appreciated :thumbs:

I've ordered the B slip, I wanted it when it was first released but I had money tied up on other things, happy it's still in stock... and that i don't have to buy a replacement disc.. Last time I ordered from nova i got hit with customs, but I've emailed plain with my order number.
Fingers crossed it doesn't take 2 months to arrive as I'm looking forward to watching it again soon:)

Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for the info Flloydo, very much appreciated :thumbs:

I've ordered the B slip, I wanted it when it was first released but I had money tied up on other things, happy it's still in stock... and that i don't have to buy a replacement disc.. Last time I ordered from nova i got hit with customs, but I've emailed plain with my order number.
Fingers crossed it doesn't take 2 months to arrive as I'm looking forward to watching it again soon:)

The B slip with the Rory Kurtz art is stunning. Lovely package and incredible film.

Fingers crossed it don’t take that long. There’s a few of us waiting on zeta Shazam orders and it’s the longest I’ve had to wait for a item stuck in the postal system but im hoping it arrives soon

Reactions: chunk