I, Tonya (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.51) [Korea]

Which edition will you be ordering?

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B -1/4 Slip (Pre-order September 19 at 4P M Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $38.89 (Full Slip A or B) - $37.89 (1/4slip)
Note: Limited to 2050, full slip type A 950 pieces, full slip type B 850 pieces, 1/4 slip 250 pieces

IMG_20180918_220205.jpgIMG_20180918_220207.jpgIMG_20180918_220211.jpg
DnMNfVNU8AEubMc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im trying to watch this movie now to see if I want it. who wants to take bets if I make it in time to get a copy. I'm 10 minutes in.
I'd suggest ordering now, just to be safe! You can always cancel later if you decide the film isn't for you. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
update: i made it an hour and twenty minutes in and decided its not worth it. but congrats to everyone else picking theirs up!!

I'd suggest ordering now, just to be safe! You can always cancel later if you decide the film isn't for you. ;)
you know, it's a beautifully shot movie, and the acting is fantastic, but something about the documentary style doesn't gel with me.

ill wait to see some in-hand pics and pick one up off the bay if they look really good though :D

you know, it's a beautifully shot movie, and the acting is fantastic, but something about the documentary style doesn't gel with me.

ill wait to see some in-hand pics and pick one up off the bay if they look really good though :D

...by the time of in-hand pics they are gone. :D

Google translate :
There was a spell numbering notation on the stillbook rendering image such as <Ai, Tonya> <Logan Lucky> which was originally released, and there were numbering in spine as it maintained before, Reflected. The photo is a real spine shot from the factory.

Looking forward both Logan Lucky and Paterson.

The copies numbered will be dispatched at random.

Reason? Too bad.

Big let down

No info about the printrun for every edition missing also..
I must admit this is pretty annoying. They always used to do the first 100 in order. It looks like you don’t get any reward for being quick with the pre-order now. The 1/4 slip also not being numbered is a let down, they have always numbered all their 1/4 slips before. Is this so they can just make as many as they want to make sure they don’t have any remaining stock.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I must admit this is pretty annoying. They always used to do the first 100 in order. It looks like you don’t get any reward for being quick with the pre-order now. The 1/4 slip also not being numbered is a let down, they have always numbered all their 1/4 slips before. Is this so they can just make as many as they want to make sure they don’t have any remaining stock.
Sounds like a stealth timed pre order

Reactions: Sigill
Yeah I’m guessing so, they just didn’t want to announce it. Still pretty annoying if they don’t number the 1/4 slips at all though. I can’t see a reason for that.

I got email from them about this being available for pre-order today.

Reactions: Sigill