I, Tonya (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.51) [Korea]

Which edition will you be ordering?

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B -1/4 Slip (Pre-order September 19 at 4P M Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $38.89 (Full Slip A or B) - $37.89 (1/4slip)
Note: Limited to 2050, full slip type A 950 pieces, full slip type B 850 pieces, 1/4 slip 250 pieces

IMG_20180918_220205.jpgIMG_20180918_220207.jpgIMG_20180918_220211.jpg
DnMNfVNU8AEubMc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled my order. Good film and a great package from PA but after finally watching the movie I just don’t think it’s one i’ll want to revisit.

But like I said, great package from PA :thumbs:

SO SO exctied to get this one in hand!

Lists have been turned over to @Aniv so I'm sure we'll get shipping invoices sometime by early next week! :)

I like the holofoil on the skates but where is the embossing. I know they use a rough sand paper finish but some embossing on the title wouldn’t go amiss.

I like the holofoil on the skates but where is the embossing. I know they use a rough sand paper finish but some embossing on the title wouldn’t go amiss.

I suppose the title is embossed in the same way the tagline on the backcover is. It just doesn't show up in @moon's otherwise perfect photos because of the angle he chose for the (only) pic of the frontcover.

Reactions: Sigill
I suppose the title is embossed in the same way the tagline on the backcover is. It just doesn't show up in @moon's otherwise perfect photos because of the angle he chose for the (only) pic of the frontcover.
I see what you mean but it’s very subtle. PA don’t always use embossing but I think they should. A embossed title at least always looks better to me.

Okay now I’m even happier I went for the illustrated slip

Which one did you go for Andy? Originally ordered B but cancelled and re-ordered A. Just watched the B video... I'll learn in future. A is still great though.

I got B - really like Rory Kurtz's work, and hopefully can get it signed at MondoCon 2019

OMG how awesome does Rory Kurtz’s artwork look with the sparkling PA Premium Treatment :drool: Loving the blinged Holofoil skates :drool: aswell. Well done Plain Archive :thanks: great all round package as this will be first dip into the PA Exclusive’s so I’m over the moon I secured A & B :joy:

Reactions: watkinson