I want to Welcome a very special person

NoDingsNoScratches

OCD-Mint Ninja
Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
California
I want to welcome my girlfriend Crystal aka @SlipcoverGirl who has finally joined HDN!

She is actually responsible for creating the monster collector that is Myself, because she bought me my first ever blu ray SteelBook: Django Unchained Target Exclusive. I remember immediately noticing a ghastly Spine Slash and I went into a rage lmao

Anyway, I'm glad I could finally twist your arm enough for you to join HDN and see where I spend so much of my time.

Believe me, the folks here are just about the nicest people you could imagine. Members here are courteous and generous, and help others out of the kindness of their hearts. This forum is something I am proud to be apart of and I'm glad I can really share it with you now.

Love you :drool:

Last edited:
I want to welcome my girlfriend Crystal aka @SlipcoverGirl who has finally joined HDN!

She is actually responsible for creating the monster collector that is Myself, because she bought me my first ever blu ray SteelBook: Django Unchained Target Exclusive. I remember immediately noticing a ghastly Spine Slash and I went into a rage lmao

Anyway, I'm glad I could finally twist your arm enough for you to join HDN and see where I spend so much of my time.

Believe me, the folks here are just about the nicest people you could imagine. Members here are courteous and generous, and help others out of the kindness of their hearts. This forum is something I am proud to be apart of and I'm glad I can really share it with you now.

Aww thanks babe. That is very sweet of you! :drool:

Aww thanks babe. That is very sweet of you! :drool:
EPIC Thread for an EPIC Couple! :cool: :notworthy: Hello and Welcome to HDN @SlipcoverGirl! :thumbs: So you're the one responsible for creating the MONSTER known as @NoDingsNoScratches! :OMG: :naughty: LOL! :p

His words are true :notworhy:, this place is FULL of kind and helpful people and he's definitely one of them! :thumbs:

Now if ONLY I can convince my wife to join! :D I guess I'll have to bribe her with a new pair of shoes! :hilarious:

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
EPIC Thread for an EPIC Couple! :cool: :notworthy: Hello and Welcome to HDN @SlipcoverGirl! :thumbs: So you're the one responsible for creating the MONSTER known as @NoDingsNoScratches! :OMG: :naughty: LOL! :p

His words are true :notworhy:, this place is FULL of kind and helpful people and he's definitely one of them! :thumbs:

Now if ONLY I can convince my wife to join! :D I guess I'll have to bribe her with a new pair of shoes! :hilarious:

Thanks buddy

(Icks-nay on the shoes aye!) ;)

Last edited:

Franky if ur wife joined this forum it would crash with everyone wanting to post her all the time

You mean to tell me No Dings isn't living alone hidden somewhere in a castle built entirely of steelbooks???? Lol

Welcome to the madhouse @SlipcoverGirl
emoji2.png
He probably wishes lol.t
I'm sure she F5s better than you :) Great name BTW, SlipcoverGirl...:thumbs:
Thank you! :)