I want to Welcome a very special person

NoDingsNoScratches

OCD-Mint Ninja
Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
California
I want to welcome my girlfriend Crystal aka @SlipcoverGirl who has finally joined HDN!

She is actually responsible for creating the monster collector that is Myself, because she bought me my first ever blu ray SteelBook: Django Unchained Target Exclusive. I remember immediately noticing a ghastly Spine Slash and I went into a rage lmao

Anyway, I'm glad I could finally twist your arm enough for you to join HDN and see where I spend so much of my time.

Believe me, the folks here are just about the nicest people you could imagine. Members here are courteous and generous, and help others out of the kindness of their hearts. This forum is something I am proud to be apart of and I'm glad I can really share it with you now.

Love you :drool:

Last edited:
EPIC Thread for an EPIC Couple! :cool: :notworthy: Hello and Welcome to HDN @SlipcoverGirl! :thumbs: So you're the one responsible for creating the MONSTER known as @NoDingsNoScratches! :OMG: :naughty: LOL! :p

His words are true :notworhy:, this place is FULL of kind and helpful people and he's definitely one of them! :thumbs:

Now if ONLY I can convince my wife to join! :D I guess I'll have to bribe her with a new pair of shoes! :hilarious:
Thank you, and yes I bought him his first steel book not even knowing what it was (it just looked nice lol), and now he gets one in the mail almost everyday haha.

@SlipcoverGirl

You ARE MOST welcome :shy:. The people here are unlike any others I have come across :hilarious:. Every single one of them have your back :notworthy:. Loads I class and love as much as my real life friends (don't tell 'em though :oohyeah: .

Never once have I felt intimidated or unwanted here :smug: . This place embodies and epitomises the word community as that is what we are :hilarious: . You will find a warm fire a hospitable glow :angel: . Also thire IS SO SO MUCH to see and do :cold:.

I'v been here a while and I'm still finding new bits :wacky: :D.

@SlipcoverGirl
image.jpg

Last edited:
You mean to tell me No Dings isn't living alone hidden somewhere in a castle built entirely of steelbooks???? Lol
That's exactly my thought whenever I see him put up pics of his hauls. I even told him couple of times that he MUST have a castle for this. I mean where does he even keep all his collections? I might have like 150 steels and I'm running out of room :LOL:. Care to provide pics of your FULL collection @NoDingsNoScratches ? :naughty:

And welcome to HDN @SlipcoverGirl :thumbs: Have fun!

:stop:, Should've known what I was getting myself into. I'm sorry I asked your highness :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
I'm drooling looking at your collection. Your level of completion is definitely beyond anything I've seen. Add to that you still have a "Part 3" coming soon :OMG:
You MUST buy a castle now!!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
:stop:, Should've known what I was getting myself into. I'm sorry I asked your highness :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
I'm drooling looking at your collection. Your level of completion is definitely beyond anything I've seen. Add to that you still have a "Part 3" coming soon :OMG:
You MUST buy a castle now!!!

Thank you, my friend! This hobby has become a huge part of my life, and HDN along with it. Ive always loved movies, and I actually collected VHS Tapes (with the slips) for many years.

My VHS Collection is around 600. It took me about 5 hours to go through them all, clean each Slip, and store them away.

I could literally build a castle out of my VHS Collection lol Im just in the process of converting them all to steel