Im at it again!

Jan 27, 2009
Anaheim,Ca
Ok guys im at it again. Just got a 95 Honda Prelude and im going back to a hobby ive loved for years. Car is as stock as it gets. Not for long though :D Still have not decided if i want to drop a H22 engine or a F20b. Car is a dark green but think im going to paint it black or if not im painting it championship white from Honda. If any of you like a hobby like this i would like to hear how you would build the car. I have built a Civic before from scratch but thought this time it would take longer :D

Awww man, I used to be soooo into all that. Been a while since I've been that into it now though. But I kind of got out of it since I never had the money to do things I wanted to.

I probably will not spend as much as i did on my civic since i have kids now. I still want for it to have some power with a clean look to it

Should of got a Teggy... I have a Mazda Protege and want to drop a V8 in it, it can be done, you should try that, total sleeper!

That is how i had my Civic. Just a lip kit nice paint. Oh but the engine. Thats where most of the money went lol. I fully built a H22 Type S. I two Sparco bucket seats in the front and the back was stripped. I had a WRX come up and laugh saying i was one of those wanna fast car guys. I smoked the crap out of him lol

Yeah I just wanted to make mine look like a MAZDASPEED on the outside, put a custom NakKit, since I have double Din, then 2 12's, and new speakers all around, Plus dropping a V-8 in there, I have to put S10 springs/struts on the front but then I would be a total sleeper.. and would destroy, cause my car is so light.. lol

I love HKS but might go with the one i had before. I had a GReddy Evo. Just loved how that system sounded when the Vtec popped. Oh man i cant wait :D

Last edited:
I love HKS but might go with the one i had before. I had a GReddy Evo. Just loved how that system sounded when the Vtec poped. Oh man vant wait :D

Greddy is awesome too, i always forget about them, because they don't make anything for my car...

Not going to fully trick out this car like i did with my civic. I just want a decent engine swap. My Civic was running 12's. No Nas or turbo just a fully built engine.