I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please or mint!!!!!! many editions in my thread!!!

WANT:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

The Fall Novamedia NE A01

FoxCatcher Plain Archive SlipCase PA022
TINKER TICKER DESIGN A & B PA021

Visit my thread for all trades!

I'm looking for few Plain Archives, trade or cash, open or sealed.

-Melancholia Limited Edition 1,000 PA Exclusive Fullslip numbered (purple)
-Blue Is The Warmest Limited Edition 1,000 Colour Fullslip PA Exclusive numbered
-The Wrestler Limited Edition 2,000 Fullslip PA Exclusive numbered
-The King Of Pigs Limited Edition 1,200 Fullslip PA Exclusive numbered

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
I'm looking for Sin City 2: A Dame to kill Novamedia, New and sealed, Trade or cash . Let me know what you are looking for a trade. Thanks

Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please or mint!!!!!! many editions in my thread!!!

WANT:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

The Fall Novamedia NE A01

FoxCatcher Plain Archive SlipCase PA022
TINKER TICKER DESIGN A & B PA021

Visit my thread for all trades!

Hello, looking for the following slipcovers (In Mint Condition, If Possible) if anybody can help:
• Captain America: The First Avenger 3D
• Iron Man
• Iron Man 2
• The Incredible Hulk
• Thor 3D

• Thanks
Reactions: monsterzebra
Can anyone help me get the US Target exclusive Joy and Zoolander 2 editions?

Don't think they're popular enough for a GB request (maybe Zoolander is...) so thought I'd try my luck here first.

Thanks!

Anyone got a spare PET slip from the Korean release of Inside out?

Cash awaiting. Not really looking to spend over £10 delivered if possible.

Back again... and so soon.

Looking to buy Korean edition of I am Love with slipbox. Preferably new and mint.

I was going to order it with It Follows, but someone beat me to the last on KimchiDVD. :arghh:

Looking to trade Ernest and Celestine Design B (number 0004/1250) which is opened but mint for the Design A one.No problem open or sealed but mint.Thanks :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry