I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Currently looking for :

Arrow:

Killer klowns
Guyver

Last edited:
I’m looking for the U.K. release of The Incredible Hulk (2008) with the 10th anniversary Slipcover. Or just the Slipcover itself.

Attachments

• DAE9D50D-0271-48C9-B302-2DAC359633E2.png
    DAE9D50D-0271-48C9-B302-2DAC359633E2.png
    2 MB · Views: 3
Looking to buy American psycho bluray with bloody raincoat. It's from Portugal
have you contacted the person who made it?

I cant remember their username on here at the moment but its a wife and husband team M & J , she's known for all the jacket custom editions.

have you contacted the person who made it?

I cant remember their username on here at the moment but its a wife and husband team M & J , she's known for all the jacket custom editions.
@guiltybyproxy

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
Looking for It 2017 HDZETA Empty Slip Cover for Steelbook with all goodies
New or Used in Excellent Condition Pefer Trade or Buy if price is reasonable.
Thanks

Looking for Lenti or Fullslip (without steelbook) of many movies feel free to send me your list ! (I already have 1 slip for each Marvel steelbook so no more interest for them)
Objective for me is to have 1 slip for each great movie steelbook I have :)

im looking for Scary Stories to tell in the dark 4K Amaray version. its too expensive if I ordered through amazon.com and if someone can help im appreciate it thanks because UK doesn't have a 4K version thanks

Hi guys, I not sure if this is right place to post but I am looking for J-cards/backing cards for certain steelbooks. I am trying to cut down on the use of plastic so will start using j-cards to keep these safe (somewhat!). I am after the following if anyone can help:

Spider-man into the spider verse - hmv
Avengers Assemble - Zavvi 4k
Captain America first avenger - hmv
Captain America Winter Solider (not lenti) - Zavvi
Daredevil Season one - Zavvi
Batman Lego - hmv
Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman and Robin - Zavvi Blu-Ray or 4k backings are fine for those four