I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy the following upcoming releases at cost price as I missed out getting an order in.

A bugs life - Zavvi
The Incredibles - Zavvi
Big Hero 6 - Zavvi

Please don't PM me with crazy prices.

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for:
  • Star Trek Type A or B (Blufans)
  • The Phantom of the Opera Metalpak (Japan)
  • All You Need is Kill (Japan)
  • Thor 2 Lenticular w/ extra clear slip (Kimchi)
  • Transcendence (Germany)
  • The Great Gatsby (Germany)
  • Thor First Editon (any) Sealed or Open/mint
  • Toy Story 1 (Zavvi) OPEN/MINT
  • Divergent (UK)
  • Fury (HMV)
-Looking for TRADE or TRADE + CASH ONLY!!
- Sealed/mint or unless noted
-My Trade Thread

I think it is pretty ridiculous to refer to sellers of this steelbook as scalpers. A scalper is somebody who buys muiltiple copies of newly released steelbooks to sell them on for profit straight away or once they are sold out. I don't know how many new/sealed copies of John Rambo still exist worldwide, but it can't be more than maybe 50 and this has been a holy grail of steelbook collector's for many many years and it is worth whatever a collector is willing to pay for it. Would I pay 1000 quid for it? No, but if people on ebay are paying hundreds of $$$ for newly released Asian steelbooks, the price of this steelbook is almost justified consider its rarity and collectablility....

Back to topic: Looking to trade for "Under the Skin" zavvi exclusive. Can be sealed or open!

Thank you lutzo for clarifying that.

And just for the record @Marco86, I myself paid top £££ for this,
There are sellers and buyers who will be crazy enough to buy steels at similar price.

Just some peoples pockets are deeper then others. So don't try to name and shame..Don't hate.. On those you can't imitate.

..just saying.

Thank you lutzo for clarifying that.

And just for the record @Marco86, I myself paid top £££ for this,
There are sellers and buyers who will be crazy enough to buy steels at similar price.

Just some peoples pockets are deeper then others. So don't try to name and shame..Don't hate.. On those you can't imitate.

..just saying.
For the record...Whatever price you are looking for, I don't judge you mate!

For the record...Whatever price you are looking for, I don't judge you mate!

I have no idea what comment of yours he read, but whichever it was, he seems to have interpreted it as you "calling him out", rather than simply answering someone's question about where they could find the Rambo steel.

Now, make sure you don't hate... *rolls eyes*

Trade priority!!! Listen all offers!

WANT:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron Man 2 Target Exclusive Lenticular Steelbook
Tangled KimchiDvD Lenticular
Harry Potter 7.1 Steelbook FutureShop (Harry potter Face).
The Walking Dead Season 3 Entertainment Store Steelbook (Artwork by Jock)
Blue is the Warmest Color Plain Archive Exclusive 004
Real Steel Blufans (/w coin)
Star Trek A,B,C Blufans
Let the Bullets Fly Blufans
Leon The Professional KimchiDVD
Hulk Germany [Ang Lee Film opposite image of UK]
Amazing Spiderman 2 Best Buy
I Saw the Devil 1/4 Plain Archive (S02 with stickers)

Looking for Kimchi Thor Lenti. Sealed or unsealed. I don't care about the steel itself if you want to keep it, primarily concerned with the slip

Looking for...
Captain America First Avenger Blufans lenticular.
New & sealed.
Trade/cash.

Last edited: