I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please!!! many editions in my thread!!!

WANT:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH MEGA WANT!!! TRANSFORMERS TRIPACK without gift set BLUFANS HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

IronMan 2 Taiwan
Oz Blufans HollowSlip
GOG Novamedia Type B
Leon FullSlip Kimchidvd

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for:

Inception FNAC Exclusive Briefcase Edition.
Sealed or open mint.

Trade or buy.
My thread is in the signature.
Thanks

Reactions: satanclaus
looking to buy
    • ELYSIUM JAPAN (make offer)
    • GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY NOVAMEDIA LENTICULAR B (80-90€ shipped to germany)
    • ALIEN ANTHOLOGY HONG KONG OR KOREA (make offer)

mint & sealed

within EU please

@jeffster15 There is 1x copy left on the HDN Shop if you're still interested also? Link provided below :)

http://shop.hidefninja.com/collections/collectibles/products/mc-flash-gordon-mondo
Thanks guys, i went with HDN shop. It was a little more expensive but i don't trust target's packaging on steelbooks and i get to support HDN. :D

Looking for (sealed/OCD mint) CASH ONLY please:

GOTG Fullslip Novamedia Choice #4

Drive Novamedia Lenti

Memento Fullslip OR Lenti
KimchiDVD

Captain America: The First Avenger Blufans Lenti

Please PM with your price (Inc. shipping). A UK Ninja would be preferable to keep postage costs down but not essential dependant on overall spend.

Thanks! :)

Both full slip and lenticular available from @lgans316. UK based seller too :thumbs:

http://hidefninja.com/community/thr...y-priced-and-arguably-cheapest-in-here.16085/

Reactions: lgans316
Hey Guys looking for same Zavvi Steelbooks ...

Lion King
Mulan
Herculese
28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Sweeny Todd FOUND

am not bothered if they are sealed or open cause i will open them anyway...

Would prefere them in mint condition but if the flaw is small i might be interested

No idea on price the Lower the Better :)

I got some Steelbook to trade just in case you interested but if you don't i would buy

Thanks

BUMP BUMP :)

Hi,
I'm looking for the following Steelbooks if anyone can help:

Mad Max:Fury Road (any version)
San Andreas (any version)

Have a few trades or can just pay cash.

Cheers.

Looking to buy (ninja price plz) or trade for a sealed/mint copy of Ex Machina (HDZ) ;)