I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy fifth element kimchi lenticular. Don't care if it's sealed or not, but must be less than 80€ (looking for someone selling at cost or close to it). I live in Spain. I'd love it if the same person had gone girl, so I could buy them both. Again, looking for cost or close to it so like 100 euros or so (plus shipping, obviously) for both. Thanks b ninjas!
Note that the Gone Girl I'm looking for is the lenticular one. I'd also like to find the steelbooks of Romeo + Juliet and Moulin Rouge but I know it's impossible to find those at a decent price, so not holding my breath

Looking for (new/open doesn't matter)

HER (fullslip) - KimchiDVD
Thor (fullslip) - Blufans

Looking for some good prices mates. Also, any pics/details would be greatly appreciated. :)

Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please!!! many editions in my thread!!!

WANT:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Man of U.N.C.L.E Hdzeta
Minions Hdzeta

Jurassic Park Trilogy Hdzeta *pending*
IronMan 2 Taiwan
Oz Blufans HollowSlip
GOG Novamedia Type B
Mad Max Fury Road Novamedia numered Edition
Up Blufans Box Edition
Frozen UE Blufans
Fast and Furious 7 Mediamarkt German Edition
San andreas 1/4 Novamedia numered

Hey y'all

Is anyone interested in trading their Nova Media Hulk lenti in an almost direct swap?

Also, does anyone have a Nova Media Captain America - The Winter Soldier lenti available for trade?

I could go trade plus some cash, but I'd rather not as I have a load to trade. As for condition, I'd rather sealed but am more than happy with open, as long as it's absolutely mint.

Anyone?

I am looking for:

Sealed mint:
▪ Memento KimchiDVD Fullslip Edition
▪ Leon KimchiDVD Fullslip Edition
▪ Heat Filmarena
▪ Ex Machina Filmarena

Open mint:
▪ Die Hard 1 & 2 Zavvi
▪ The Prestige Zavvi
▪ Indiana Jones 1-3 Zavvi
▪ The 5th Element Zavvi

Can trade or buy.
Thanks

Reactions: satanclaus
I am looking for:

Sealed mint:
▪ Memento KimchiDVD Fullslip Edition
▪ Leon KimchiDVD Fullslip Edition
▪ Heat Filmarena
▪ Ex Machina Filmarena

Open mint:
▪ Die Hard 1 & 2 Zavvi
▪ The Prestige Zavvi
▪ Indiana Jones 1-3 Zavvi
▪ The 5th Element Zavvi

Can trade or buy.
Thanks
@Marco86
I think @harry has those Indiana Jones discs you want.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Marco86
Hey y'all

Is anyone interested in trading their Nova Media Hulk lenti in an almost direct swap?

Also, does anyone have a Nova Media Captain America - The Winter Soldier lenti available for trade?

I could go trade plus some cash, but I'd rather not as I have a load to trade. As for condition, I'd rather sealed but am more than happy with open, as long as it's absolutely mint.

Nobody?

Reactions: Marco86