I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for BluFans Star Trek Into Darkness tripack in sealed and mint condition with BluFans sticker.
***less than $300 shipped is ideal.
***trades also welcome.

Looking to trade only. I really don't care if it's Open/scratch/Dent
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ca-bonakaze-free-shipping-trade-sale-thread.61330/

icon_japan.png
:amazon:
- Amadeus
icon_czech.png
FAC - As Above So Below
DE.gif
- Playstation 20th anniversary steelbook
Uncharted 4 ( Mondo Style ) - Ps4
icon_china.png
- Star Trek Into Darkness - Blufans
icon_korea.png
full
- The Dark Knight Rises Fullslip Type A
DE.gif
:amazon: - Star Trek : Season 3,4,5 and 6 ( Jumbo )

I am looking for: (new & sealed)
Elektra Fac
Heat Fac
AASB Fac
Face off blufans
UP lenti blufans
OZ lenti blufans

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Spectre Blufans Lentiticular Steelbook. Sealed please.

Ideally wanting to pay about £50. Can do cash, trade or both. Trade list in my signature.

Looking to buy or trade

War of the Worlds zavvi
The mist

Open or sealed won't mind but have to be mint ;)

Want to bulk up my lenticular collection - Want to buy mint + sealed
Show me a bundle of lenticular steelbooks you'd be happy to sell to the UK. Can be 1 steelbook or 100. Thanks :thumbs: No magnets please

Can you be a little more specific in your request? Is there a particular retailer or any? Are you after rare steels or any easy to find versions?

Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Looking to trade or buy mint/sealed Mantalab Deadpool Full Slip. Missed out on the GB so if anyone has a spare copy I be grateful. I've managed to trade for the Lenti Mantalab so looking for the Full Slip to complete my mission :)

i have been looking for the dark knight returns Deluxe blu ray steelbook for a reasonable price with no luck can anyone help me out please?