I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i'm looking for:
- [Blu-ray] Spider-Man Lenticular Fullslip 4K(2disc: 4K UHD + BD) Steelbook LE(Weetcollcection Exclusive No.9)
- [Blu-ray] Spider-Man 2 Lenticular Fullslip 4K(2disc: 4K UHD + BD) Steelbook LE(Weetcollcection Exclusive No.10)
- [Blu-ray] Spider-Man 3 Lenticular Fullslip 4K(2disc: 4K UHD + BD) Steelbook LE(Weetcollcection Exclusive No.11
- [ME#49] Dune Steelbook (Full Slip)
- [ME#31] Drive Steelbook (Full Slip)
- [ME#52] The Batman Steelbook (Double Lenticular Full Slip)
- [ME#29] JOKER STEELBOOK (DOUBLE LENTICULAR FULL SLIP)(BD)
- [ME#27] Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Steelbook (Double Lenticular Full Slip)

thanks

Hi, I'm looking for the Breaking Bad Ralph Steadman Steelbook box set. I would prefer UK steels, but any country will do.

I've actually saw it here (Breaking Bad - Die komplette Serie (Art Collection) kaufen), but not sure exactly what the condition is as I don't speak German (or if it's actually for sale lol). Can any German ninjas help, please/bitte :D? If they or any other sellers only ship to Germany, can someone please help a ninja out? <3

1666164592112.png

Looking for the following:
Mission Impossible II Play.Com UK Steelbook Open in Mint Condition or Sealed.
Godfather, Godfather II, and Godfather 3. US or UK 4K Steelbooks Brand New & Sealed Recent Release.

Looking for trade only

Looking for Deadpool Manta Lab Fullslip or One Click
sealed or unsealed is fine, prefer NM or Like new
budget $200 usd for the one click or $100 usd for the fullslip

Edit: found, thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy or trade for the 3 US Hitchcock 4K steelbooks that include the films titles. SEALED/MINT only!!!

Hitch.jpg

Looking for Blade Runner Manta Lab double lenti, new preferably but don't mind really if it's open once it's in good condition. Located in Ireland so preferable to buy from EU or possibly UK. Also interested in Drive Manta double lenti too with similar criteria.

Looking for the following:
Mission Impossible II Play.Com UK Steelbook Open in Mint Condition or Sealed.
Godfather, Godfather II, and Godfather 3. US or UK 4K Steelbooks Brand New & Sealed Recent Release.
Green Mile Blufans Brand New & Sealed
Wolf of Wall Street US 4K Steelbook open or sealed

Looking for trade only will trade multiples for some of these.

Looking for following editions. No preference on open/sealed. Preferable from EU or UK.

Spider-Man 3 Weet No.11, any type
I ROBOT BLACK BARONS #15

Thanks for offers

Last edited: