I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy, sealed:

- Star Trek: Discovery - Season One

- Star Trek: Discovery - Season Two

6295078_sa.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000.jpeg6374977_sa.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking for mint (can be open) US SISU 4K steelbook. Prefer EU for lower shipping, but ...

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you for watching.

Looking for the German Place Beyond The Pines steelbook. Located in Europe, New preferable but happy with used if mint.

The-Place-Beyond-The-Pines-(Steel-Edition-exklusiv)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited:
Looking to buy sealed one clicks from manta lab + kimchidvd. Mainly looking for, Akira, first man, knives out, nice guys, ex machina but I might consider others

Looking for Ready Player One Manta Lab Fullslip - sealed, with J-card, mint condition

FS_front_77920b81-14a4-4dbb-a38b-9cd35ece0e9a.jpg

Also looking for:

T1 FA
A Quiet Place FA
Alien E1 or E2 FA
Jaws FA or HDZ
Spartacus HDZ
Gladiator FA or HDZ (latest 4K rls)
Saving Private Ryan HDZ (latest 4K rls)

All must be sealed and mint.

I expect higher prices, but still somehow reasonable :)

In case more items offer not sure If able to pay all at once, but more likely during weeks/months.....so yeah, Im not in rush with those.

looking for the following (mostly US titles, any US Ninja willing to help)

if you have any of these as long as they are in mind condition I want to buy
Gladiator 20th anniversary steelbook edition :US or zavvi issue
Terminator 2 Judgement Day best Buy 4K steelbook (Arnold on the front with sunglasses
Highlander 4K Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook / Director’s Cut
The Flash Wal-Mart Exclusive DigiPack / Icon Edition / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital 4K
Poltergeist 4K Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook
The predator 4K Target Exclusive DigiBook / 36 Page Book + Funko POP! / 4K Ultra HD

(Still) Looking for :

Sisu 4K Steelbook w/ slipcover (BestBuy)
Matrix I-III 4K Steelbooks

Can be opened as long as mint. Prefer EU and UK.

Cheers ! :thumbs:

Hi, I am looking for four French steelbooks - DRIVE 4K STEELBOOK, EVIL DEAD RISES 4K STEELBOOK, U-571 4K STEELBOOK and THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS STEELBOOK. Can any French Ninja help me on these? New and mint please.
Thank you.