I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for EverythingBlu Killer klowns :happy: :thumbs:

Buying and looking for it to be sealed preferably but would consider open if it was mint with numbered card.

Last edited:
Looking to buy new and sealed:

KimchiDvd Captain America fullslip A1
Novamedia exclusive Avengers Age of Ultron fullslips A & B (iron man, captain america), and 1/4 slip with lenti

Novamedia Kill Bill Vol 1 fullslip A
Novamedia Kill Bill Vol 2 fullslip A
Novamedia Pulp Fiction fullslip A
Manta Lab Inglourious Basterds fullslip

I'm located in the US, and would prefer a US seller to save on shipping. If you are selling any of these, send me a total price shipped. Thanks.

Mate there is one on eBay sealed in auction style see if you can win that one at a decent price
Thanks mate saw that on eBay current bid £51 ends on Friday night. What is the maximum I should bid on this as not sure what the ‘market rate’ is? Looked at an unboxing video and think it’s the best steel design out there?

Will also match my MantaLab Justice League lenti that I have hunted down. :happy:

Thanks mate saw that on eBay current bid £51 ends on Friday night. What is the maximum I should bid on this as not sure what the ‘market rate’ is? Looked at an unboxing video and think it’s the best steel design out there?

Will also match my MantaLab Justice League lenti that I have hunted down. :happy:

Not sure mate look at the current complete sold list eBay to find out

Reactions: lunazero
I am looking for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 FutureShop Exclusive steelbook, sealed:

1573132920272.png

I prefer trading - have a lot for trade! Let me know if you have one and what you're looking for :).

Looking to buy/trade Avengers End Game Steelbook Only no Discs Best Buy USA or Zavvi edition
received a scratched one need to change. PM your price with shipping either US or UK.
Thanks

Looking for:

Annihilation (Zavvi)
Unbreakable (Zavvi)
Blade Runner (HDzeta)
Hellboy 2 (Filmarena)

New or like new, thank you

Hi,

I'm looking for:

- Man Of Steel HDZeta (full slip or double lenti)
- Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse Blufans (full slip or double lenti)
- Gravity Blufans (full slip or lenti)
- Rogue One Kimchi (full slip) or Blufans (double lenti)

Many thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for:

- Man Of Steel HDZeta (full slip or double lenti)
- Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse Blufans (full slip or double lenti)
- Gravity Blufans (full slip or lenti)
- Rogue One Kimchi (full slip) or Blufans (double lenti)

Many thanks.
Sealed or open??
To buy or trade??

Looking for Peppermint Steelbook France, and John Wick Futurpak/Metalpak Netherlands.

Brand New, And Sealed.

945CC72B-44D6-46FB-9BEA-44C96B38A8CD.jpeg9A229FFB-2C37-4BDD-9EF3-6B485757EF15.jpeg273CA225-C4AC-4B1B-B720-294D312EDBFD.jpegF902BA17-62D0-4D50-9814-E003630F9A65.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for Brand New and Sealed

*Wonder Women Hdzeta One Click

I’m willing to pay at a decent/reasonable price NOT eBay price

Reactions: Roy
I am looking for (open/mint or new/sealed):

HDZeta Batman v Superman double lenti
HDZeta Suicide Squad lenti (any design)

Based in UK please PM with prices.

Last edited: