I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
Hey guys,
I'm looking for copy of the Sonic Generations Steelbook. Sealed would be the way to go, but opened and mint/great condition would work too. Please PM me if you have one and would be willing to let it go for a good price. Thanks!

Looking for a mint copy of The Last of Us for ps3. Should have asked here before testing eBay...sent a few pms to sellers there but I'd rather try my shot here..

Pm me if you have a mint copy please!

anyone have a G2 sized Destiny Steelbook they'd be willing to sell?
Just got my PS4 bundle and I'd love to get the Steel for this game. Shoot me a PM if you have one and a price

hey ninjas :)

I'm looking for The Last of Us PS3 steelbook (not the PS4 Remastered)

I don't care if it's sealed or not, and if there is some damages (as long as the front cover is not dented)

I'm looking for Batman Arkham City steelbook Catwoman edition, for PS3 / G2 size

Open if possible, with or without game I don't care. The front cover can be damaged but I need the back cover with Catwoman in mint condition :)

Thanks !

Hi, I´m looking for a mint copy of the Beyond Two Souls USA version (no game needed, just the case), Assassin's Credd 4 g2 size and Watch Dogs G2 size (with the game logo on the front and blue artwork in the steelbook). Thanks !

Hey im looking for Batman Arkam City Two Face Edition to complete my collection^^ G2 sized was sold in the Uk :) Mint without game would be perfect but other offers are also welcome ;D *edit* got it thx :D

Last edited: