Immortals 2D/3D (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Amazon UK link here

HMV Link - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=495259

Play Link - http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...ct.html?searchstring=immortals&searchtype=BLU

Release Date of March 5, 2012.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Immortals.jpg
    Immortals.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 852
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info!!!
Not Play.com again... why not Amazon... or HMV...???

Anyway... should be good next to 300...

well it doesnt say play.com exclusive so maybe just play are early listing the steelbook hmv and amazon could get it us well

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

jimmy you beat me to it in seconds

was this movie any good? I don't mean to hurt the feelings of "300" fans but that movie was just awful so I didn't go watch this one. Is it any better ? Although the 300 steelbook is a beauty.

Hey Steelbook-this one was not as 'action packed' as '300', and '300' was largely critically acclaimed and very successful box office-wise. I loved '300' personally, and enjoyed the visuals in 'Immportals' though it was not as good, imo. However, movie tastes are very 'subjective', so it just depends on if you feel you need any 'upgrade' for certain films, love the art,etc.

Hey Steelbook-this one was not as 'action packed' as '300', and '300' was largely critically acclaimed and very successful box office-wise. I loved '300' personally, and enjoyed the visuals in 'Immportals' though it was not as good, imo. However, movie tastes are very 'subjective', so it just depends on if you feel you need any 'upgrade' for certain films, love the art,etc.

Yeah thats so true... Its so hard to judge a movie based on someone else's opinion as its such a subjective thing. I know I love movies that most hate and vice versa, lol.

I will say one thing though the art work on 300 is absolutely awesome and I expect this one will be as well.

So little time and so many movies... ;)

I really enjoyed this movie, more or less bc of the subject matter.
I have always loved Greek Mythology, so anytime it's brought to the big screen I bite, for better or for worse.

Well said, Blayze, I tend to gravitate towards this genre, too...including some of the 'sword and sandal' flicks I grew up with, with stop motion, ha!