Importing Blu's

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
Probably the wrong place for this but. Who here has imported Blu's from Amazon before? I wanna get In Bruges and its like $40. I haven't seen a release date for the US yet so I dunno if I should get it or wait. What do you guys think?

iv imported from amazon in america before so i assume its the same for you importing from the uk. i had no problems, dvds took about 2 weeks to get here. if you can wait the 2 weeks then all should be fime :D check ebay maybe you can get it cheaper

Probably the wrong place for this but. Who here has imported Blu's from Amazon before? I wanna get In Bruges and its like $40. I haven't seen a release date for the US yet so I dunno if I should get it or wait. What do you guys think?

I hope it works! I have In Bruges pre-ordered on Amazon as well. Expensive as hell, but love that movie! :D

yeah im assuming it will eventually be released on BD. but i dunno if i can wait. Maybe after the oscars it will be. I think its up for best original screenplay. so who knows

Ive been thinknig of getting The Illusionist for the longest ... its been out for almost 2 yrs and still hasnt had a US release, crazy.

Ima grab The Illusionist blu soon tho, there is a guy in Ohio that imports blu's and sells them at pretty good prices.

Ive been thinknig of getting The Illusionist for the longest ... its been out for almost 2 yrs and still hasnt had a US release, crazy.

Ima grab The Illusionist blu soon tho, there is a guy in Ohio that imports blu's and sells them at pretty good prices.

My g/f wants the 2nd Tomb Raider... only have seen imports so far...

yea the joys of the uk . . . extortioante blu ray prices lol 25 - 30 quid (40 -45 bucks) for new releases in some shops, its ridiculous :eek:

i think prices are coming down quite well you know...play.com is the best fro new blu-rays

also check out zavvi they are going under...so its like 25% off at the mo, you can pick up some blus there

zavvi gone bust now, hmv bought them out, and we both know hmv is worst for prices lol

have they officially shut now?i was looking to pick up a few blus!!!All the cheap places are shutting Woolies & now Zavvi. Oh god i think its back to shopping online again now!! Check out blockbuster bud they are quite cheap in there!!

our US retail isnt is pretty either ... cypher in our current economic climate and im sure it pretty much equals the same :p

27.99 retail new release.

you can order from foreign amazon sites for only 14.99 shipping with no maximum ... thats when group buys come in handy ...

Did you end up getting this splax? Just thought i would let you know get the French version if you can the other version is 1080i copy.

Did you end up getting this splax? Just thought i would let you know get the French version if you can the other version is 1080i copy.

I have not yet purchased it. I do really want to though. I would assume its coming to the US eventually. Ive never imported anything before whats different about it

Where's this from ... which amazon ... amazon uk?

I could prolly get a group buy in order splax.

a french group buy would be cool, I could get some steelies and others may want some too perhaps.