Amazon FR
FNAC
Price: €11.96

Time Out.jpg

to3.jpg

to2.jpg

to.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received one SB from amazon.fr and it was in bubble wrap and then in that thick cardboard mailer... arrived minty mint :scat:
Unfortunately that's not the case when my all three seperate orders (X-Men/ROTPOTA & Batman) Steelbooks arrived, they were packed in a wrap-cardboard mailer without any protection (bubble-wrap etc), luckily they all arrived safely, so I guess it's hit and miss.

Reactions: MK50
IMO the french should have left the English title alone or just used an all French title. If they would have done either of those things I would have jumped on this in a second. I'll stick with the MM edition instead. I might double dip on this later on but I won't make it a priority. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ezcompane
For answer to your question why Time Out and not In Time, it's simple. In Time means "a l'heure" and Time out means "Temps écoulé". Time out for France with thus widely more sense that in time. In time stick in no way with the spirit of the movie for French. "Temps écoulé" in French makes reference has the death, so time out is better.

Reactions: megabee
For answer to your question why Time Out and not In Time, it's simple. In Time means "a l'heure" and Time out means "Temps écoulé". Time out for France with thus widely more sense that in time. In time stick in no way with the spirit of the movie for French. "Temps écoulé" in French makes reference has the death, so time out is better.

Thanks for the explanation. Oh and welcome to HDN rall. :)