Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@DMD4k hey mate just thought of something. Correct me if I’m wrong but J-Card or No J-Card it has no relevance. You can never see the finish back artwork of any FAC editions when they are sealed.

FAC editions have a printed matte card of the back artwork that they put over the back Lenticular or back Fullslip finish that they attach the numbering card to. The only way to see the back of the Fullslip finish and/or Lenticular is if you unseal the edition.

So if I miss out on the GB, do you think there’s any chance this could be purchased directly from FA?

I can’t quite figure out from their website once you hit the “I want to buy” button, whether you then have a copy reserved or not...

Wow, 3.... I happened to check my emails at 31 mins past and saw it had gone live and there was 1 left but couldn’t get it.

First HDZeta, now FilmArena.... what is going on with GB allocation for HDN? There must be $$ being exchanged by other sites...