Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #133) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 19, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 751 copies

5AC4F355-2573-40A9-909F-1E334B09B975.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There likely is more image detail seen when you remove the Jcard

This is a joke right :rofl: this isn’t a kids lift ‘n’ reveal book and the missing two actors are suddenly going to reappear under the J card along with all the other missing details that have been removed from the official artwork due to this massacre of a cropfest! Don’t get me started on that blue hue that @Flloydo mentioned wtf happened there who thought that would be a great idea.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
This is a joke right :rofl: this isn’t a kids lift ‘n’ reveal book and the missing two actors are suddenly going to reappear under the J card along with all the other missing details that have been removed from the official artwork due to this massacre of a cropfest! Don’t get me started on that blue hue that @Flloydo mentioned wtf happened there who thought that would be a great idea.
There are a few different film posters
I posted the that poster in previous post it was used on some previous Blu-ray releases

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
yeah on a cheap and nasty Amaray most likely :LOL:
Warner used it themselves previously it's their Artwork.
There is a lot of different posters designs done by Warner for the film release

Its using one of those variant poster designs

The release all of it is using existing artwork from Warner and been used previously

Warner used it themselves previously it's their Artwork.
There is a lot of different posters designs done by Warner for the film release

Its using one of those variant poster designs

The release all of it is using existing artwork from Warner and been used previously

Yeah it’s from Warner big whoop doesn’t mean it’s ok for FilmArena to use a vastly inferior cheap ‘n’ nasty variant of the official one-sheet of Inception as the main attraction artwork on their Premium release, No Sir Ree Bob!

Yeah it’s from Warner big whoop doesn’t mean it’s ok for FilmArena to use a vastly inferior cheap ‘n’ nasty variant of the official one-sheet for their main attraction artwork on their Premium release, no sir ree bob!
Warner decide what can be used
All releases the film studios decide what artwork is allowed

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Lenti full slip and not just a gorgeously finished full slip? For fudge sake I’m never getting my dream premium for inception am I? Sick of XL’s too if I’m honest, I have a few and they are just so unnecessary. Can easily make smaller art cards without the folder. Think I may give up on filmarena altogether, they’re nothing like they used to be. Really hope Manta take a stab at this release and give it the treatment it deserves

You dont know what other designs FilmArena submitted some may been rejected by Warner
Film Studios can be very strict sometimes even when using existing Artwork they themselves designed.

Neither do you stop making excuses for their lazy pick of artwork for the front artwork they could have mixed them up around the package. Even the collectors folder artwork has more than a measily 4 actors that are featured on the front slip :rofl:

Neither do you stop making excuses for their lazy pick of artwork for the front artwork they could have mixed them up around the package. Even the collectors folder artwork has more than a measily 4 actors that are featured on the front slip :rofl:
They have mixed them around the overall package its using existing Artwork previosly used all different designs

LOL It wasn't me.

I'm really bothered by the J-card. Their reason for including it is the licensor requested it... fine. If they request it every single time will we get it in all future releases? That's going to suck big time. It is not the way to go on a premium product.
That is by far my biggest complaint about the edition. Horrible, horrible J-card.

The blue hue on the front cover I actually prefer. The lack of two characters is a fail, but it's WB's fail, not FA's, they've done the best they could with the available art. The other option would've been to use the art some other retailer used for the front cover, but nobody wants that!
A huge positive for some will be that this includes 3 discs. That's not been mentioned.

I wouldn't want to sign off before mentioning the print run. I feel like they are producing more of these than they would have if we hadn't just had the GITS release, maybe I'm wrong though.
I feel like the BS above needs a print run of 350 to make it work. 750 is too many.

Inception.jpg

LOL It wasn't me.

I'm really bothered by the J-card. Their reason for including it is the licensor requested it... fine. If they request it every single time will we get it in all future releases? That's going to suck big time. It is not the way to go on a premium product.
That is by far my biggest complaint about the edition. Horrible, horrible J-card.

The blue hue on the front cover I actually prefer. The lack of two characters is a fail, but it's WB's fail, not FA's, they've done the best they could with the available art. The other option would've been to use the art some other retailer used for the front cover, but nobody wants that!
A huge positive for some will be that this includes 3 discs. That's not been mentioned.

I wouldn't want to sign off before mentioning the print run. I feel like they are producing more of these than they would have if we hadn't just had the GITS release, maybe I'm wrong though.
I feel like the BS above needs a print run of 350 to make it work. 750 is too many.

View attachment 472838

Still waiting for you to admit HDZeta’s Inception is better, this could take awhile so I’ll keep waiting while you realise :watch:

1590487056304.gif

:D

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I knew it, what the flying F the cropping is way OTT on the front artwork slip so bad that the number count of actors is off see for yourself it’s gone from 6 down to 4 EEK!:rofl:

View attachment 472806

Compared to the actual artwork

View attachment 472807

Yes Zeta’s is cropped to on their front but nowhere near on the level this is wow so much detail is lost.
So many details, forever lost in that sea of blue, like tears in the rain.