IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 30 July 14, 2023
Purchase link: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Price: $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti & Double Lenti) - $174.97 (Box Set)

952157C7-DEB9-44B9-B588-7D3EA1A71FDF.jpeg
376C0993-40A1-49A3-B4B6-53143E719A70.jpeg
705531FF-041E-40F4-AEEE-BF35DA14BE50.jpeg
2E248BC3-E10C-40F4-92BA-87F35A5D2E09.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
steelbook: front is awesome :drool: but the back is meh :(

the SL has best artwork imo ...shame the title isnt red :/
Yeah the back of the steelbook isn't great. But luckily it's just that, otherwise I still can't get over the fact how awesome the artworks on all of the slips are. If I wasn't a one edition only collector I would get the one click for sure.

Hmmm. Being waiting for this for a long time. I thought revolutions was next!

Not bad all round. The front steel is the art I wanted. All slips look okay. Most likely defo go for the DL. And maybe the FS. But not sure

Reactions: Mararagan
Tired old art all around, but at least the steelbook is all-new, cause I have at least 4 of them. Like the dual-sided character cards, too bad they're tiny.
Fullslip is the best, especially the back, that's how I'll display it.
Watch Fullslip sell out the quickest.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Just realised this goes up for pre order next Friday! Manta don’t really give you much time anymore. Used to be minimum of 2 weeks.

They also stated last month that there will be another MCP release plus with revolutions on the horizon. I don’t think I’ll be one clicking anymore if they are just gona bang loads out a month with just a weeks warning. Hopefully they have gone back on that and stick to 1 release a month minimum

Also see they are still the kings at picking the works screen shots for the artcards. Literally the worst lol. It blows my mind that they always do this, thee most boring shots.

Personally I think the wraparound art of the SL should've been on the steel, and the front of the steel should've been on the front of the DL. That would've been pretty perfect for me. As it stands, I can't decide. Might have to OC it with that PET slip..