IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 30 July 14, 2023
Purchase link: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Price: $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti & Double Lenti) - $174.97 (Box Set)

952157C7-DEB9-44B9-B588-7D3EA1A71FDF.jpeg
376C0993-40A1-49A3-B4B6-53143E719A70.jpeg
705531FF-041E-40F4-AEEE-BF35DA14BE50.jpeg
2E248BC3-E10C-40F4-92BA-87F35A5D2E09.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally i like OC without pet sleeve as it shows much more. But i kinda get it since there are many similar images and it maybe too much with that image so they put pet sleeve.
Altough that isn't anything new with Manta.
I prefer it without the PET too. Kinda hoping the rear of the PET is clear, so I can switch it around and display the poster on the front of the OC. If not, I'll just store the PET separately I think.

Disappointed honestly, doesn't feel like there's a whole lot of variation between the lot and was hoping for something a bit different that stood out from what we've seen before. Still, steelbook front is nice, put me in the FS category.

Reactions: crib79
The SL I think is going to look particularly nice in hand.
Agreed that the FS is much classier but along with the slightly upsetting back of the steelbook, it all looks a little samey. Too similar in design and colour reproduction.
The back of the steel is a very odd choice - guess it's cheaper to produce.
SL if I can find the money :LOL:

Very nice! Liking everything there for the most part, although there's a couple things I could nitpick over as usual lol.

Back of the steel isn't the best as many have already mentioned, but I've never actually seen that image before, so I kinda like that it's something a little different.

DL uses my favourite front art, but the different blue hues on the back ruin the flow IMO. Love that the SL is a wraparound, but the dull colours make it feel out of place with the rest of the edition.

The FS is probably my favourite overall... feels like both the front and back actually belong together. I really want a lenti for this though, because they could add so much depth.

Hmm decisions!