Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 30, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on Saturday 21st September 6pm (18.00) UK Time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3 Discs (4K/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc)

12218167-2104703078071869.jpg

12218167-1394703074127343.jpg 12218167-1794703078026593.jpg 12218167-1804703071890432.jpg

Last edited:
Zavvi have been awful lately especially for me no payment for this yet , took payment for my john wick 1 last Tuesday still hasnt even been dispatched usual rubbish off customer service it will be dispatched in a couple of days , the it steelbook was also meant for the 23rd of september that has also gone quiet

If it's a delivery delivery delay it likely will arrive sometime this week and listing will change to Buy Now in a day or 2

If release date changing to next week or after that will likely show up on Zavvi website Wednesday or Thursday and go back listed as a pre order

• Informative
Reactions: Steely-Booked
I'm getting the FAC edition, but it's better to buy from Amazon France as the French edition has the bonus disc. Not sure why Zavvi keeps releasing steelbooks without the bonus disc.

I'm getting the FAC edition, but it's better to buy from Amazon France as the French edition has the bonus disc. Not sure why Zavvi keeps releasing steelbooks without the bonus disc.
Sometimes extra discs don't matter very much, but it'd be a shame to miss out on this one, with the 5.1 soundtrack.

Reactions: MM3
What discs are included has nothing to do with Zavvi as they only a retailer
Discs what is included is decided by the film distributor

This is a Warner release in various countries
Each country discs included is decided by distributor in that country and can vary between countries the disc contents
Warner Bros UK decide what content is included in a warner UK Blu-ray release

What discs are included has nothing to do with Zavvi as they only a retailer
Discs what is included is decided by the film distributor

This is a Warner release in various countries
Each country discs included is decided by distributor in that country and can vary between countries the disc contents
Warner Bros UK decide what content is included in a warner UK Blu-ray release

Is it really that simple? I'm sure Zavvi could ask that the bonus discs be included. Regardless, not sure why anyone would want it that way when you can easily order from another retailer at the same cost or cheaper. Plus, Amazon has better customer service anyways.

Is it really that simple? I'm sure Zavvi could ask that the bonus discs be included. Regardless, not sure why anyone would want it that way when you can easily order from another retailer at the same cost or cheaper. Plus, Amazon has better customer service anyways.
All Blu-ray releases discs are decided by film distributors

What happens in another country in terms of what discs are included is to do with the film distributors in that country