Inception (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 30, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on Saturday 21st September 6pm (18.00) UK Time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3 Discs (4K/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc)

12218167-2104703078071869.jpg

12218167-1394703074127343.jpg 12218167-1794703078026593.jpg 12218167-1804703071890432.jpg

Last edited:
Note the unboxing video post# 117 is for the france release (3 Discs)

When someone has delivery of UK 4K steelbook let us know does it has 2 discs or 3 discs

UK 4K Amaray release is 3 discs
It's not known yet for sure if UK 4K steelbook is 2 discs or 3 discs

Aw man, and I already bought the old Amazon blu-ray steel of the film (with the rooftop view of the city as its cover) back in the day since there were no other decent-looking steelbook options of it available at that time. I don't really want to double dip, but on the other hand, it's freaking Inception we're talking about here... Are there any special editions or premiums in the works that I should be aware of?

Aw man, and I already bought the old Amazon blu-ray steel of the film (with the rooftop view of the city as its cover) back in the day since there were no other decent-looking steelbook options of it available at that time. I don't really want to double dip, but on the other hand, it's freaking Inception we're talking about here... Are there any special editions or premiums in the works that I should be aware of?

Hdzeta pre orders will be very soon for inception

Reactions: ChoppedUp

Both HDZeta and Film Arena will be carrying this steelbook in a premium edition. Neither will probably be this year though

Reactions: ChoppedUp
Does look great. Hope it sticks around as I don’t have a steelbook for this

my only gripe is I wish the names and title was pushed up a little

Took the plunge and bought this, even though there's no discount and Zavvi now charge £2 delivery. Hopefully be happy to have it, hope they do the rest of the Nolan movies that are on UHD

Does look great. Hope it sticks around as I don’t have a steelbook for this

my only gripe is I wish the names and title was pushed up a little
Yeah, hate when they do that. It's obviously to make room for the j-card, but it sucks for those of us who actually open our steels.

Really nice looking steel overall anyway. I already have the old Blu-ray version though, so it's a pass for me.

Took the plunge and bought this, even though there's no discount and Zavvi now charge £2 delivery. Hopefully be happy to have it, hope they do the rest of the Nolan movies that are on UHD

U.S. customers can buy it with free shipping + $6 off if they spend $60 on the the U.S. site. Coupon code= 6OFF.

Yeah, hate when they do that. It's obviously to make room for the j-card, but it sucks for those of us who actually open our steels.

Really nice looking steel overall anyway. I already have the old Blu-ray version though, so it's a pass for me.
The cast and title is exactly the same hight as the last Inception Steelbook, hopes that they would fix it with this edition but they have gone for consistency instead.

Oh well, still a really good release for a catalog title, something that Warner does do a lot though.