Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy a while ago. It's nice, but in all honesty, the lenticular isn't as good as some have stated. The faces look a bit soft and pixelated. Not as clear as some have said, but still an excellent release.

It might sound strange, but the lenti looks better in pictures than it does in hand. It's usually the other way around. Go figure. The Shawshank Redemption lenti looks much clearer.

Got my copy a while ago. It's nice, but in all honesty, the lenticular isn't as good as some have stated. The faces look a bit soft and pixelated. Not as clear as some have said, but still an excellent release.

It might sound strange, but the lenti looks better in pictures than it does in hand. It's usually the other way around. Go figure. The Shawshank Redemption lenti looks much clearer.
Agreed. It's a nice release overall, but the lenti has problems. The background (especially the vertical road) is really unclear. Also, Yusuf's arm looks like it's on the same level as Ariadne, even though he's standing further back. It was probably just a tough image to add convincing depth to. The back cover is clever use of holofoil, but I can't help thinking it would have been even better as another lenti—and would've been a much easier conversion to lenticular, I think.

There's room for FA to really triumph with this.

Totally agree and don't get me started on the quality of the image on the folder either (n)

Whilst I didn't pay the eBay prices for my copy I did pay more than it would had been had it gone up for general sale/through a GB and afraid to say it really wasn't worth it :(

Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
I, for a change, totally disagree :LOL: I think it´s flawless lenti. I honestly can´t imagine how can it be better?? You can easily recognize particular actors even despite their faces being pretty small. Of course some Blufans (or latest Fanatics) have maybe SOME clearer faces, but they are also bigger in overall image, so it´s onyl logic.

Overall image looks ridiculously clean and sharp to me, and of course the vertical road will be lil bit blurry because it´s totally in the back of the image. You never have all layers of lenti same quality/sharpness.

To me it´s very sofisticated lenti with every object being 3D, and not just a lenti with depth and objects flat as pancake in it (will not mention the retailer again, but some will know who Im speaking of :whistle::coffee:)

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Me either, at this point I really doubt it. Maybe they would have if it hadn’t truly sold out weeks ago.

Reactions: willbar84
Status
Not open for further replies.