Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d any chance we could get a small allocation for a group buy here? any amount would be highly appreciated!
@wxlinkswd will there be a GB?
ive already asked m8... he replied via pm, that theyre very busy and whether i couldnt help them out by hosting a gb with 50 copies.. of course i agreed and since then im hosting a groupbuy on ebay:

feel free to order as many copies as you like!

Last edited:
ive already asked m8... he replied via pm, that theyre very busy and whether i couldnt help them out by hosting a gb with 50 copies.. of course i agreed and since then im hosting a groupbuy on ebay:

feel free to order as many copies as you like!

edit: well, a mod deleted the link to a well known scalper on ebay, who is actually selling lots of copies of inception..so the joke is kinda ruined now :(:(:(

Yes, I believe I see the seller. He has managed to sell at least 7 copies at the following prices:

$172.50, $259.99, $290.00, $215.00, $215.00 (again), $290.00 (again) and $160.00.

He has 3 more currently listed at $189.99, $359.99 and $259.99.

Yes, I believe I see the seller. He has managed to sell at least 7 copies at the following prices:

$172.50, $259.99, $290.00, $215.00, $215.00 (again), $290.00 (again) and $160.00.

Savage. Would be amazing in a perfect world if Zeta banned that person from buying from them

Reactions: milky
Savage. Would be amazing in a perfect world if Zeta banned that person from buying from them
What makes you think he/she doesn't have a hookup and got them direct from zeta? There are sellers that end up with more copies than that of limited edition premiums I feel like. Not sure how else they could source so many copies? I have no inside knowledge just thought that might be a possibility.

Reactions: Flloydo
What makes you think he/she doesn't have a hookup and got them direct from zeta? There are sellers that end up with more copies than that of limited edition premiums I feel like. Not sure how else they could source so many copies? I have no inside knowledge just thought that might be a possibility.
Yes, they have hookups with premium retailers and routinely buy dozens of copies of each release. Premium retailers don’t mind as it guarantees their print run will sell out. If release ends up unpopular, it becomes a headache of the reseller and ultimately he/she loses money. But not the retailer. In the end of the day this scheme works out perfectly for a premium retailer and a reseller in most cases.
Groupbuys are technically the same thing, when one person receives dozens of copies and then distributes them between participants. The difference is that they are not making much money on it and do it to support the community.

Reactions: BluSteel2012

Oh yeah of course. Which is why I’m saying in a perfect world It would be amazing if they stopped that.

he happens to be one of the group buy hosts on the other sites :confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Status
Not open for further replies.