Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: December 7th, 2010
Buy link: Inception

51%2B5-M1ZroL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

5104RpX3EmL._SS350_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With that price, you can get FS Inception (same as Japan version), German Inception (

i don't think Future Shop is releasing a steelbook for this one. i will probably end up getting the Japan one. looks nice in my opinion.

i don't think Future Shop is releasing a steelbook for this one. i will probably end up getting the Japan one. looks nice in my opinion.

The Mexico one has the same cover, just have to wait to confirm that version will be G2 size. Also it will be about half the price of the JPN version.

i am not sure which one to buy, the German version with briefcase or this one, the Japanese version. is it true that the Japanese is limited to only 3500 copies?
please help me :dunno:

Alude, according to the Amazon JP site it is limited in production qty (as shown towards end of the screen). However, it appears as though the Mexico cover (and if FS does suddenly get one) are the same. So you really need to decide if the 3500 qty limitation is enough to spend 3X as much as, say the Mexico price. If you read through this thread, by the time customs adds their fees it will be over $100 for you, but the product will be similar to other cheaper ones being released. apsmith21 a very reliable trader is doing a group buy for the Mexican Steelbook. In case you've not seen the cover yet, you can check it out in his thread. Good luck deciding!

I may be in the minority but I actually don't like this cover. I think the German and French ones look much better

To each his own I guess :)

thanks for that i'll have a look, my other option is the mexican steelbook so might go without one, considering I travel there a few times a year.

I wish mine would have came with the bonus material, especially the spinning Totem. Oh well, mine didn't even come with the Special Features Blu-ray disc. Was looking forward to Hans Zimmer's soundtrack mixed in 5.1 Surround Sound as featured on the J-Card that my sealed copy came in. Too bad the bonus disc was no where in the case. Oh well..