9oKND.jpg

bn3cd.jpg

siwEg.jpg

Attachments

• 1000342735.JPG
    1000342735.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 315
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably buy this no matter what the artwork is. One of my favorite films. But the artwork on that slip would be outstanding.

i have the FS release, and will get this if the artwork is different.
not interested in forign text releases, but happy to double dip for different artwork.
the white artwork would be nice, or completely fresh artwork would be better.
just will have to be on par with the recent play waves for quality then im in.

This is one of my favorite films yet i don't have it in a steelbook edition. I already own the Best Buy exclusive briefcase version of the film and i have to say, i was rather impressed, but now this has been listed, i will have to buy... I love inception!

Makes you wonder why the Japanese wave didn't use this white artwork for Inception instead of the one they used.
I wonder the same thing. But I am not complaining because it is my favorite of the Japanese wave, yes more so than both my Batmans.

This is listed on HMV.com now at £17 along with a few other of the upcoming Warner steelbooks like Blade Runner, 300 and The Matrix.

The week starting 22nd October is going to be a very busy week for my Postman!

Definitely interested in some of these, especially if they use the current art of th PC from other countries, £17 seems a bit step though for films that have been out in amaray for ages already

£17 really is the deep end for the price on this, but with that artwork I think I could be convinced. Multiple retailers though so price drop before OOS?

i think most of the premium collection cover was the artwork for japan/korea warner steels (batman begins, tdk, matrix, blade runner, seven)..so i will think this will not be different.

not complaining though..